Traktor 3 glitches

Running traktor on a brand new laptop- see spec below

1tb SSD

with the following settings

When traktor is running i am experiencing audio dropouts where the audio output throttles and slows down. This happens less frequently when only running 2 decks and with all tracks asynced, but with 4 decks running it happens frequently, usually on loading a new track.

Traktor Diagnostic below

and latencymon diagnostic below

My laptop easily hits the requirements for running traktor- I have changed all power settings to optimise performance, shut down CPU throttling as well as a host of other suggestions provided by the internet- Nothing seems to work

I assume that may be something that can be easily resolved, but it's beyond me how

Any help much appreciated

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod

Did you check your usb (hub) settings in device manager? Make sure they can't be turned off automatically by the system.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

It looks like USB issues for sure. Did you use official drivers or just driver boosted them?

• thirdmanonmoon
    thirdmanonmoon Member Posts: 8 Member

I have checked usb settings and turned off- they are all running on the best drivers according to windows.

Slight improvement but still glitching periodically

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,214 Expert

And the controller is directly connected to computer, no USB hub?

• thirdmanonmoon

No hub, direct connection to usb

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert

It seems to me it relates to ACPI, power management.

Try to temporarily switch ACPI off, or look at power management settings and try different power settings.

• thirdmanonmoon

I've messed around with power settings a lot already

have disabled ACPI, will try out again tonight

• thirdmanonmoon

nope, still same problem. shorter glitches but just as frequent

• thebigsweez
    thebigsweez Member Posts: 2 Member

This happened to me yesterday and I was only running two decks! I wanted to hit the patter player but was scared af. 5 hour set Friday no problem, I think there's a bug...

• red_nick
    red_nick Member Posts: 101 Member

I just had an issue similar to this. Was getting buffer underruns when scratching etc, but just on stem tracks.

When I moved the old settings file (C:\Users\<name>\Documents\Native Instruments\Traktor 3.9.0) the issue went away (didn't need to get rid of my collection file luckily).

I've changed most of the settings back to what they were before, so not sure what was causing the issue. Maybe just the settings file was corrupted.