2 maschine jam

Options
rasta777
rasta777 Member Posts: 7 Member

i have two maschine jams configured as jam 1 jam 2 in control editor but when i load maschine i only have one what works. what im i doing wrong

Best Answer

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,287 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Greetings Rasta. I’m not that sure you can use them 2 at the times. Even because Maschine politic has always been “same focus even using more than one controller”.

One Love, Jah bless

Edit: I can confirm. An ancient NI answer states “one Maschine jam at a time”. Unless you use one of the 2 in midi mode, and not in controller mode

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,287 Expert
    edited June 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

Greetings Rasta. I’m not that sure you can use them 2 at the times. Even because Maschine politic has always been “same focus even using more than one controller”.

One Love, Jah bless

Edit: I can confirm. An ancient NI answer states “one Maschine jam at a time”. Unless you use one of the 2 in midi mode, and not in controller mode

• toogood
    toogood Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

That's That's exactly what happening but it would be nice if they would make another instrument like the jam absolutely 💯 love it.

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 640 Pro
    Options

yea its a pity you cannot have 2 working in maschine mode...

there are a couple of cases where you x2 Jams would be practical...

x16 volumes or the step sequencer extending across both jam controllers, or again extended pattern/scene views.

just out of curiousity... what Daw do you work with?

• toogood
    toogood Member Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Maschine 2 only can't wait for three.

That's exactly what I want 16 volumes and greater step editing 👌

Don't know why they stop making the jam