Delayed M32 Komplete Select Bundle, can NI help me?

Juandasua
Juandasua Member Posts: 5 Member
edited June 2023 in Komplete Kontrol

I bought the M32 because it came with the Komplete Select for free. Unfortunately the shipment was made with USPS, and USPS in Colombia hand the packages to 4-72 (the local courier company in Colombia). This company is known for being inefficient and negligent, with delivery times of up to 6 months.Β 

When they deliver the product I will not be able to receive my Komplete Select license (as the limit date to register hardware and receive the KSelect license is 20th of July and customer service refused to send me my license without having registered the hardware) and the June offers will have passed so I will not be able to upgrade to Komplete Standart.

"This special offer is valid from May 2, 2023 until July 6, 2023, at the NI Online Shop and participating retailers, while stocks last. The included software is provided as download after hardware registration. Once installed, all products can be used offline. Products purchased in this bundle offer are not eligible for resale.Β Hardware must be registered by July 20, 2023." That's the terms and conditions NI send me. I believe the product will arrive (if it does and has not been robbed already, 4-72 is also know for stealing merchandise) after that date.

I bought the bundle directly form NI webshop.

I've tried to speak with customs office in my country and 4-72 but it has been useless (As I said, they are negligent). Obviously this is not Native Instruments fault,but as a customer it would be very helpful if I can get some help with this problem related to their product by sending me my Komplete Select License before hardware registration.

I believe this policy is to prevent advantageous resellers so i'm willing to collaborate with any necessary information to prove my intention is not to resell the hardware.

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer βœ“

Sorry to hear there are issues with the deliver. Unfortunately once the item has left our warehouse it's out of our control. 😞

I saw that you'll refuse to accept the delivery in order to return the keyboard in the end. Hope you get a refund soon.

Answers

• Juandasua
  • LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,267 Expert

I think the only possibility is NI making pressure on USPS for handing the delivery to a known negligent company, and USPS making pressure on 4-72. A single customer has no power to do anything in this case. But them, as companies, do.

But I fear they are not interested in making anything like this. In the end, why even moving a finger when you can blame somebody else? πŸ˜”

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Well, this discussion started on Reddit ...

@Matt_NI : would you be willing to shed some light on this? Is there anything that can be done for OP?

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro

Hmm... at this point in time knowingly and willingly pushing my boundaries right now:

@Kaiwan_NI and (with all due respect): @D-One ? Sorry guys but surely you guys can shed some light on this?

I kinda feel obligated here because OP came here because of me (more or less). And no... no promises on my end, but still hoping the community could help OP out. Sorry if I did overstep but at this time... I'm risking it.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,562 admin
    Answer βœ“

Sorry to hear there are issues with the deliver. Unfortunately once the item has left our warehouse it's out of our control. 😞

I saw that you'll refuse to accept the delivery in order to return the keyboard in the end. Hope you get a refund soon.

• Juandasua

Yes, I bought the keyboard because of the software. In case that I have to buy the software and cant use the license that comes with my keyboard I will return the product. It would be helpful if NI could send me the Komplete Select license without registering the hardware...

• Griswold3
    Griswold3 Member Posts: 19 Member

Hey Juandasua I’m sorry to hear about your issues and your dilemma touched my heart. We want to make music but sometimes corruption and negligence stands in our wat.

I don’t know if it helps, but I have a license for Komplete 13 Select that I would donate to you if you get stuck.

Reach out to me if this helps.

Cheers,

Larry

• Juandasua

Is it possible that NI let me purchase the Komplete Standard for 200 bucks? As I said, my main objective of receiving the Komplete Select license is to upgrade it. I would be spending the same as the Keyboard won't arrive in time.

• Juandasua

Thx a lot for the help bro, really appreciate it 😁