New deal: Get iZotope's MUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE 4.1 with KOMPLETE 13

Comments

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,106 admin

The team is on it as we speak, I don't think the issue will last much longer but I'll let you know.

• Matt_NI

Please read our update in our original post and in some of the comments. We currently have an issue doing just exactly what you reported. We're on it.

• Marty Tanx
    Marty Tanx Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

ok thanks very much.

( In the Izotope website, the price is 177.69 € and i can't have a option for a reduction with Komplete 13 ultimate )

• Matt_NI

On iZotope, you can get the full bundles but no option for upgrade / update via Komplete (naturally because licenses are tied to other products): https://www.izotope.com/en/shop/deals.html

• Odin
    Odin Member Posts: 3 Member

I bought Komplete Ultimate on the 9th of December 2021, are you saying that my only path to getting the Izotope Production Suite is to upgrade to the Collectors Edition??? This is really disappointing, I have bought all in to NI since getting Komplete I have bought several expansions, Symphonic Destruciton, Damage 2, Prime Bass and others.

I don't mind paying for the tools, but it would be nice to get a break on the Suite, especially since new customers are getting a deal. I guess once NI has you as a customer they couldn't care less about you going forward......

• Matt_NI

We made sure everyone was able to get the deal (unlike other offers that are specific to new/existing users) and if you own Komplete 13 Ultimate, you can indeed benefit from it via the CE upgrade. If we didn't care less, we wouldn't have included the upgrade/update or emailed Collector's Edition owners with a special offer for them too.

• Matt_NI

FYI everyone, we seem to have fixed the issue with the qualifying products. We're going to leave the note in the original post for now (just to be extra safe) but it should work now 😀

• NelDrama
    NelDrama Member Posts: 1 Member

Well as long as I'm not the only one, I'll wait patiently

• Flanonymoose
    Flanonymoose Member Posts: 1 Member

The upgrade from Ultimate to Ultimate collectors is not an offer. It is £150 more than the difference in price between the two products. There is nothing present under "My Komplete offers".

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,001 Guru

CE owner here but no sign of an email or offer yet.

• Jörg
    Jörg Member Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2022
  • eldeedubya
    eldeedubya Member Posts: 23 Member

I have been updating Komplete from v 10 / 11/12/13 ultimate collectors edition every damn time there has been a new upgrade option over the years, i have spent thousands.

Are you telling me that i do not qualify for the free Izotope software because i haven't recently purchased Komplete 13 ultimate collectors in the last few week or days?

• pfux
    pfux Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

There is nothing present under "My Komplete offers". I own K13 Ultimat.

• eldeedubya
    eldeedubya Member Posts: 23 Member

looking at the Izotope web site, none of the music production suite 4.1 app versions are M1 apple silicon compatible (rosetta only.)

This could well just be a cash grab before M1 versions come out as paid upgrade and Komplete 14 also.

Great for those on PC or intel macs though.

• Odin
    Odin Member Posts: 3 Member

I don't consider it a deal that I have to spend several hundred dollars to upgrade to Collector's edition after having bought Ultimate just a few weeks ago. I have tons of instruments and expansion packs to explore as it is. I think it is shameful the way existing customers are being treated.

This discussion has been closed.