Access Denied on NI homepages while browsing

Xell.
Xell. Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello dear colleagues, I am now hoping for your help as NI support is ignoring my mails.

I can't use the NI homepage without getting kicked out as soon as I want to listen to sound samples of some plug-ins. I always get the error message:

"Access Denied. You don't have permission to access "http://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/synths/straylight/" on this server. Reference #18.15651002.1685779144.31309d9d"

First: I can log in to my NI account normally, without any problems. But when surfing within the HP, I get blocked at some point.

System: Windows 10 (laptop as well as on my workstation, independently).

Browser: google chrome (microsoft-edge shows the same error message)

Firewall: checked everything -no blocking.

Virus scanner, ad blocker: no blocking.

In the help topics described settings I have tried without success.

I only have issues on the NI pages.

Does anyone have a helpful tip?

Thank you very much!

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,324 mod
    Answer ✓

Try to change your IP address.

Sometimes, it happens a user with a dynamic IP address get an address from his provider which was previously blocked for various reasons (spam or whatever). It is possible that your current IP address is in a black list on the NI servers.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Answer ✓

Try to change your IP address.

Sometimes, it happens a user with a dynamic IP address get an address from his provider which was previously blocked for various reasons (spam or whatever). It is possible that your current IP address is in a black list on the NI servers.

• Xell.
    Xell. Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hey hello, thank you! Yes it works, but I have to constantly change the ip with a vpn tool, almost every click ... phew, very cumbersome and complicated. Don't understand why as a regular customer I am tormented like this!!!

• Sunborn

You don't need a VPN, just power-off your router for 10-20 seconds and open it again... it will take a new IP address. ;-)

• Niko
    Niko Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    edited August 2023
    I faced the same problem today, what should I do?
    Please help, everything was fine before, I don’t understand what the problem is?