Where can I view my duplicate licenses?

OrdainedSound
OrdainedSound Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

What's up, everyone!

So I've got a few duplicates licenses now and will need to get rid of them. But where can I find them? I can only find the original plugins/licenses on Native Access/NI account. I just purchased Komplete Standard and assumed it would be simple to find the duplicates but I don't see them.

Also, once I'm ready to transfer a license, do I make the request with NI before or after someone makes the purchase? If I set up the transfers now, will I still be able to use the plugins in the meantime?

Thanks!

Brandon

Noire Concert Grand - $60

Session Guitarist Strummed Acoustic - $35

Session Guitarist Electric Mint - $35

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    Answer ✓

Komplete 14 Standard and its contents will only show up as "KOMPLETE 14 STANDARD" under My Products, Serials & Downloads. So, if you see products from it listed separately in the list, then that means that you've found your duplicates 😉

You can request a Transfer ID anytime. 'When' you request one is up to you, but I would do it beforehand since requesting an ID can take some days.

"If I set up the transfers now, will I still be able to use the plugins in the meantime?"

As you own these plugins via Komplete 14, you should still be able to use them, yes.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,116 Expert
    Answer ✓

Komplete 14 Standard and its contents will only show up as "KOMPLETE 14 STANDARD" under My Products, Serials & Downloads. So, if you see products from it listed separately in the list, then that means that you've found your duplicates 😉

You can request a Transfer ID anytime. 'When' you request one is up to you, but I would do it beforehand since requesting an ID can take some days.

"If I set up the transfers now, will I still be able to use the plugins in the meantime?"

As you own these plugins via Komplete 14, you should still be able to use them, yes.

• OrdainedSound
    OrdainedSound Member Posts: 6 Newcomer

Thank you so much!

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain and go through all that with me. Very helpful!!

Thanks again. :)