Under Review & No Ticket Response

Arri47
Arri47 Member Posts: 7 Newcomer

Looked through the threads, but haven't seen anybody with my experience.

I'm not a new customer to NI, but made a recent purchase (komplete ultimate bundle) and my order went "under review". Never had this issue before, and it's been well over a day as of writing this.

I followed the instructions and opened a support ticket. No response from anybody. Don't understand because it's clear my payment card has the pending charge.

Does anybody know a way to reach a person real time, phone number or live chat?

Thanks!

Best Answer

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓

Hi @Arri47

Please carry out the following steps:

1. Delete the user reg by following these steps:
    2. Click the Windows Start button at the bottom left side of your screen.
    3. Type "regedit" into the search field, then press Enter to open the Windows Registry Editor.
    4. In the Registry Editor, navigate the folder structure to this location  HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Native Instruments > *
    5. Delete the folders: Native Access, NTK

2. delete cache

1. Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure that Native Access is not running.
    2. Click the Windows Start Button on the bottom left of your screen.
    3. Type %localappdata% and press Enter.
    4. This will open the following folder location: C: > Users > *Your User Name* > AppData > Local
    5. From here, navigate to the folders: Native Instruments
    6. Delete the folders: Native Access, NTK

Restart Native Access - does it then open as expected?

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert

You can open a ticket at Support here on top of this pages.

• Arri47

I appreciate that but I've already opened up a ticket. My issue is that I'm not getting any responses to my ticket.

I was wondering if there's any other way to get in contact with NI that isn't such a long waiting game.

• Arri47

So the experience just keeps getting worse.

After 2 days, finally got a response to a support ticket. The good news is I received my official order confirmation, and my order status was changed from "under review".

Unfortunately, I never received my software downloads. My order status now says "in progress", but I assume that is for my hardware controller. I should get access to my software (Komplete 14 ultimate) immediately according to the listing.

I checked my email, spam folder, native access, and my NI account. No links to download anything despite being charged and an order confirmation.

I replied to the ticket with all of this, and again I am waiting for a response.

NI, how can you NOT offer a phone or live chat support?! The least you can do is reply to customers same day with open tickets for purchases. Making a customer who just spent hundreds of dollars wait days for something marketed as "download immediately" just sucks.

I'm sorry to the employee who reads this because it's not their fault. My only hope from writing this is if enough people tell of their experience, upper management might give their support team the manpower they need. Checking other threads, it appears this happens to people frequently.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,195 Expert

Man…you’ve been quite lucky. I have an open ticket without answer from 3+ weeks. And also tried to ask someone here to check what’s my ticket status (after waiting 3 weeks knowing they are very busy)…but no answer even here.

Your experience has been quite flawless 😂

• Arri47

Geez that's a nightmare. Is your support ticket also for a purchase with no download link for software?

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,195 Expert
    edited June 2023

No…it’s about infos for a purchase I want to do. So they should even be more interested in answering. I haven’t given them my money yet 😂.

And if they continue acting like this, probably I will not

• Brad Yost
    Brad Yost Member Posts: 350 Pro
    edited June 2023

Komplete Ult is a serve yourself install. They generally only send you an email confirmation, not download 'links'.

Log into the NI product URL using your account credentials, go to your account <My products & serials> and scroll down to view your registered products.

Further down the page is a link for <Native Access>. DL and install that to access the downloads for your product(s).

They may not all appear until Monday.

• Arri47

Hi there, I took that into consideration.

Unfortunately, even logging into my account and going to the section that you recommended, nothing has populated.

I'll take a look again on Monday, but at that point it's going to be 4 days since I originally ordered everything.

Although I will be happy to finally have digital products I paid for, it won't change the fact that this is pretty ridiculous. I can't think of any other time I've purchased a software based product (that claims to be available immediately upon purchase), and then delays for days without any guidance.

• Arri47

Just an update to share:

After 4 days, NI finally added my Komplete 14 Ultimate purchase to my Native Access.

Excited, to get started, I tried something simple. Not "download all", but simply trying to install KONTAKT 7, even though I have a pretty good custom PC:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz  3.70 GHz; 32.0 GB RAM; Geforce 1080TI

Once the Komplete Kontrol icon appeared on my desktop, I tried to open it. It said it needed to be activated via Native Access. I noticed it had not appeared under my "Installed Tab". Also noticed the Loading icon within Native Access kept going. Gave it a while, nothing happened. So, I tried restarting Native Access.

Now, every time I try to launch Native Access, it gets stuck on the startup screen "Loading Products". Tried restarting my computer. Same issue. Screenshot attached.

So here I am, 4 days and counting, still unable to access or use the product. What a terrible experience this has been. Back to waiting who knows how long for NI to respond to my ticket.

• Rich_NI

Hi @Arri47

This issue is usually caused by something interfering with Native Access' connection to the internet, such as:

• VPN / Proxy software
    • Network Security software
    • Antivirus software

If you are running any such products, please temporarily disable them and open Native Access again. 

If the issue persists, please let us know.

• Arri47

I read that this can be an issue.

• I don't have a VPN/Proxy software
    • Disabled
    • Disable

Yes, the issue still persists. Every once in a while, it successfully loads the products. But 9 times out of 10 it gets stuck on the loading screen.

• Rich_NI
    Answer ✓

Hi @Arri47

Please carry out the following steps:

1. Delete the user reg by following these steps:
    2. Click the Windows Start button at the bottom left side of your screen.
    3. Type "regedit" into the search field, then press Enter to open the Windows Registry Editor.
    4. In the Registry Editor, navigate the folder structure to this location  HKEY_CURRENT_USER > Software > Native Instruments > *
    5. Delete the folders: Native Access, NTK

2. delete cache

1. Before proceeding with the steps below, please ensure that Native Access is not running.
    2. Click the Windows Start Button on the bottom left of your screen.
    3. Type %localappdata% and press Enter.
    4. This will open the following folder location: C: > Users > *Your User Name* > AppData > Local
    5. From here, navigate to the folders: Native Instruments
    6. Delete the folders: Native Access, NTK

Restart Native Access - does it then open as expected?