totally stupid bounce/resample behavior

Options
nate
nate Member Posts: 5 Member
edited May 2023 in Maschine

Hi all! After 10 years, the Maschine still manages to find ways to have new absurd quirks that make me scream at my DAW.

If I have an audio instrument loop, and I have that pad routed to an output besides "Group", and then I drag the wave resample icon into a new pad, it always resamples silence because the pad isn't routed to Group.

Huh??? Even if it's the only thing in that group that isn't muted. There aren't any options in File->Export Audio to ignore audio routing or to resample whatever I have selected no matter where it's routed.

Someone at KIA, err I mean NI, please tell me how to work around this without switching my routing all the time. Mind boggling weirdness

Tagged:

Best Answer

• nate
    Answer ✓
    Options

Today it's working for me even if I'm in pad mode when I drag it over. Buggy ass maschine trying to gaslight me again.

Answers

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 342 Guru
    edited June 2023
    Options

Click to put the instrument into keyboard mode and then drag.

Just tested. pad 1 is routed over to group b. dragging the icon when in group view results in silence. dragging when in keyboard mode exports at the level of the sound slot

• nate
    Answer ✓
    Options

Today it's working for me even if I'm in pad mode when I drag it over. Buggy ass maschine trying to gaslight me again.