Traktor & Phase HID - Request

Options
pARty_bOy
pARty_bOy Member Posts: 61 Advisor

Hello NI & Traktor users, I would like to request to have HID with Phase Essentials, or just better "resolution" to avoid cue (sticker) drifts when scratching and beatjuggling.

Thank you, Looking Forward.

78 votes

In Review · Last Updated

Congrats, your idea has received 30 votes in under 3 months. We'll bring it up to the TRAKTOR team for a review.

Comments

• BEE
    BEE Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Please NI, we need HID Mode for Phase

• Owner
    Owner Member Posts: 311 Pro
    Options

Welcome everybody to the next round...

+1

• Bronxio
    Bronxio Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

And it would be awesome if it does not play the tone higher just after releasing the vinyl in HID mode (the DVS mode does that)

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    Options

Upvote and share your use cases below to help us understand why this feature is important to you.

HID instead audio timecode like Serato (which probably is a exclusive partnershipping…) will be useful now any audio interface is supported.

It will be more interesting an standalone version (Phase mk2) where you can also plug a pendrive but probably not happening never… and meanwhile it will be supported first by Djay Pro and that standalone will be an iPad.

So…

Upvote and share your use cases below to help us understand why this feature is important to you.

• pARty_bOy
    pARty_bOy Member Posts: 61 Advisor
    Options

Quoting Phase Newsletter:

”Now that we are fully independent and leading our own strategy, our current main points of focus are:

• Keep elevating the Phase universe
    • We have a long vision of how we can make Phase even bigger than it is today. Assisting better any type of DJ by bringing brand-new Phase updates that increase performance with new features, adding other HID integrations with different DJ software, and more.

I really hope they are working with NI, check the link

https://www.phasedj.com/post/phase-from-a-side-project-to-a-dj-industry-standard

• djrichy5
    djrichy5 Member Posts: 17 Member
    Options

+1 Yes please! The drift is very noticeable when juggling! Phase in HID mode for the win!

• DJ Short-Cut
    DJ Short-Cut Member Posts: 12 Member
    Options

Yes! I use Phase since it dropped on the market. It will be very very useful for me in many club- and festival situations. Greetings from Germany!

• DJ Lo
    DJ Lo Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Yeah we really need this please Traktor !!

• mr.Positive
    mr.Positive Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

+1. It is really missing feature, big time

• Hybrid.Joe
    Hybrid.Joe Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

+1 please Traktor NI fix this!

• LUK3sur
    LUK3sur Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

will def use this! please NI!!

• ErwinHaae
    ErwinHaae Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

Make Traktor great again... with Phase HID. ;-)

• Prod
    Prod Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

+1 for HID for Traktor

• DJ Sill
    DJ Sill Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

This could be an Important move to keep up with serato. With seratoStems and Phase in hid-mode, there's two interesting Features,Traktor user's can't use. HID Mode for Taktor would at least make using Phase possible.

• JimboG
    JimboG Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

+1! Phase was a £300 investment for me, and I’ve invested HEAVILY in Traktor…. Please keep innovating !!

cheers

James