Best way to add AU plugins?

Options
Greg82
Greg82 Member Posts: 6 Member

Hi all,

So I did a mistake and uncheck AU plugins when I was installing Komplete for the first time thinking I'm never going to need it. Couple of years later, goes what? I need AU plugins πŸ˜‚ What is a recommended way of reinstalling plugins?

BTW. Anyone experiencing issues with Native Access getting stuck in "Loading Products" stage? Anything to do with OS X 13.3 update?

Best Answer

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,600 Expert
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Do you need AU plugins tho?

Pretty sure if you need them, you have to run the installer of each plugin again and select the option for AU... Or, use Komplete Kontrol (or install it with AU version) whihc can host all your NI plugins and offer browsing of them (and other instruments if wanted, check signature) and can act as a VST to AU adapter allowing you to use whatever you like in Logic without the hassle of installing everything again.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,600 Expert
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Do you need AU plugins tho?

Pretty sure if you need them, you have to run the installer of each plugin again and select the option for AU... Or, use Komplete Kontrol (or install it with AU version) whihc can host all your NI plugins and offer browsing of them (and other instruments if wanted, check signature) and can act as a VST to AU adapter allowing you to use whatever you like in Logic without the hassle of installing everything again.