Can't put new tracks into a deck with 3.8

Options
2»

Answers

• Te.R
    Te.R Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Have this problems on an older Intel MBP as well. I can confirm the issue in 3.8 and 3.7.1.

I feel that it is connected to modifying Tags or CUEs/LOOPs (which are written to the file):

During preparation (doing a lot of such tag modification) it quite regularly crashes if I'm changing track position right after the tag was modified (or load the file file I just modified into another deck).

I have played a prepared set in my studio and Traktor was doing well - without modifying tags. However, I do not trust it at the moment ...

• ChrisMadem
    ChrisMadem Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

@Mark_NI aftee 5 times using 3.7.1 without problem ,yesterday crashed with exactly the same way as 3.8…blurred waveform to the track which playing. Couldn’t load track and stopped the music after 3-4 seconds …traktor showed report choice and pressed ok.. I changed hub,cables and I have the same problem …

in my opinion the problem maybe is

1) my track collection (I play with the same track collection with 2015 and 3.5.2 without problems last 4 years)

2) my s2 mk3 or firmware update ( my s2 mk3 works perfectly without problems in 3.5.2 and 2015 MacBook Pro..

please help

• ChrisMadem
    ChrisMadem Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

crashed again

• Spydj86
    Spydj86 Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options
  • Dimitris Karipidis
    Dimitris Karipidis Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Hello same problem with M2 Macbook pro 16 GB sonoma.

It crashes randomly and I work every night at club, I currently play with other dj programs but I can't do the same job.

Please update the program, I have a ticket with the support but no reply!

Please any help is important I work at clubs and TRAKTOR Crashes Randomly on M2 Macbook Pro

• Markovicz
    Markovicz Customer Care Posts: 381 mod
    Options

Hi @Dimitris Karipidis,

your ticket has been answered in the meantime, therefore please stick to it from now on.

Just a general remark: macOS 14 (Sonoma) is not yet supported, therefore running Traktor on this OS is on your own risk. Once we confirm full compatibility, we will update the system requirements accordingly.