Analyze (Async) not putting beat grids in correct place

BrooklynTerry
BrooklynTerry Member Posts: 12 Member

Whenever analyze my tracks lately only one out of five beat grid correctly. Is there something I'm doing wrong? Does anyone else have this problem? Has anybody got a fix for this?

Tagged:

Best Answer

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro
    Answer ✓

I have found that setting the bpm range in settings to automatic works for most my tracks best.

If you are streaming from Beatport there is a known issue with grids and some loss of transient at the beginning of the track. This is not a Traktor specific issue. Pioneer forum also has the same issue.

If it isn't a streaming track. Try messing with the bpm range.

Some tracks also are just strange. Especially if they are genres with a lot of syncopation. Some techno tracks the downbeat is mistaken for the rumble bass. On some genres that have hats or claps as loud as kicks or just very low kicks, the grid ends up set to the wrong timing.

Answers

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,219 Expert

Maybe you set the default bpm range to something strange?

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 566 Pro
    Answer ✓

I have found that setting the bpm range in settings to automatic works for most my tracks best.

If you are streaming from Beatport there is a known issue with grids and some loss of transient at the beginning of the track. This is not a Traktor specific issue. Pioneer forum also has the same issue.

If it isn't a streaming track. Try messing with the bpm range.

Some tracks also are just strange. Especially if they are genres with a lot of syncopation. Some techno tracks the downbeat is mistaken for the rumble bass. On some genres that have hats or claps as loud as kicks or just very low kicks, the grid ends up set to the wrong timing.