Add a echo to traktor and alowed all the 9 FX effects not only 4

Dius Lucrii
Dius Lucrii Member Posts: 18 Member
edited August 2023 in Share Ideas for Traktor Pro

We need a good echo effect to traktor,i know we can have a delay put it on single we all know that....

Problem is that its half has good has rekordbox that have awsome echo effects but traktor has a dj software its awsome,it shows quality,but the delay beats never get any good even on sincro or whatever isnt there,but dotta delay and dual delay thats fantastic effects.

Also wy in the earth we can only select 5 FX effects for the mixer when we have 9 awsome effects and here traktor beat any other dj software but we can only select 4 dont get it?

6 votes

Closed · Last Updated

This idea did not receive enough support from the community.

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,660 mod
    edited March 2023

There are a bunch of high quality FX in the FX Units. The MixerFX are just an easy way to apply a set of fixed MacroFX for quick and dirty play, suited to some needs but not to all. Try the FX Units.

Edit: Apart from that i share your concern regarding the selection limit for the MixerFX.

• Spazoo
    Spazoo Member Posts: 41 Helper
    edited March 2023

Personally I think Traktor FX sound a bit dated by now.

It seems they could be improved simply by giving users access to more FX parameters.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,621 mod

Also wy in the earth we can only select 5 FX effects for the mixer when we have 9 awsome effects and here traktor beat any other dj software but we can only select 4 dont get it?

That is simply because Kontrol S4 has only 5 mixer FX buttons for selecting.

• djsaimin
    djsaimin Member Posts: 7 Member

Since all the FX Unit effects have a single knob mode for use in the grouped configuration, it seems these could all be made available as Mixer FX options, rather than the limited set which are all unfortunately also coupled to a filter.

This discussion has been closed.