Irish Harp - Free NI Kontakt Instrument

Options
Kymeia
Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,861 mod
edited June 2023 in Kontakt

Surprised this has not been posted (or maybe I missed it)

Tagged:

Comments

• LX World
    LX World Member Posts: 32 Member
    Options

Nice freebie N.I.

Many thanks from me here in the UK :)

• phillip2637
    phillip2637 Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Looks nice. The page told me it had been added to my account, but 10 minutes later it still hasn't appeared in the Native Access "Available" list.

Glitch or do I just need more patience?

• EvertJG
    EvertJG Member Posts: 15 Member
    Options

Mine took a while to appear in Access but it is here now and downloaded. Nice present! I wonder if it might be a precursor to a new Spotlight edition with other Celtic instruments?

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,861 mod
    edited June 2023
    Options

Just keep refreshing NA

• Paul B
    Paul B Member Posts: 71 Advisor
    Options

A delay is common with the free instruments. Probably many people are claiming the offer and so serials can't be allocated quickly (I expect they are being generated on demand). The NI site itself is struggling to load. If you wait it should eventually appear. Unless you're in a hurry, I would forget about it for a few hours then check again.

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 418 Guru
    edited June 2023
    Options

Summer of Sound is usually their busiest time outside of product launches, and with emails going out to 1m+ people advertising the freebie, even the best CDN will have to go into race conditions to deal with the influx.

Patience needed with the freebies.

To be fair, this, and the last one, Hydra, are excellent.

• Jo.
    Jo. Member Posts: 31 Advisor
    Options

Hey NI,

Just to warn you that on the /FR/ URL, it is impossible to access the link to add the gift to your account.

Each time we click on "obtenez Irish Harp" ("get Irish Harp"), the website systematically sends us back to the home page / catalog page.

Though, I was able to solve the problem by loading the English URL to claim the link.

If you have the same problem, I hope this can help.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,153 Expert
    Options

Funny because I feel the same. When the Yangqin was offered as a free gift, we eventually saw Spotlight Collection : East Asia emerge half a year later - which had the Yangqin in it.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,624 admin
    Options