Zynaptiq NKS

Options
Sunborn
Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,376 mod
edited April 11 in NKS User Library

This discussion was created from comments split from: NKS User Library.

Tagged:

Comments

• Sunborn
    edited April 11
    Options
  • Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,797 mod
    Options

Thankyou - how are you using this in KK? I could't only manage it using Freestyle as a way to route the 2 audio sources Morph needs. I guess it's possible in Maschine, I didn't try that.

• Sunborn
    edited April 11
    Options

Unfortunately, the manual has no specific configuration for KK or Maschine, but it has for Cubase and other DAW.

According to this:

"Steinberg’s Cubase do not support side chains for VST 2.x plug-ins, thus MORPH VST must be used in a 4-to-2 configuration for true stereo operation. (Note: However the VST3 do support!).

True Stereo Operation

- Create two stereo tracks and one quad-channel Group track and place your two audio files on the two audio tracks.

- Route the two tracks to the quad-channel Group track and insert MORPH on it

- Set the quad-channel group to downmix stereo to stereo

- Pan Track A to the front L/R and Track B to the rear L/R, and start morphing!"

• Sunborn
    edited April 11
    Options

For Ableton Live:

"-Insert two audio tracks

-Place your two files on the two tracks

-Insert MORPH SC (AU) or MORPH (VST) on track #1. For MORPH SC, leave ALIGN off.

-Set track #2’s “Audio To” selector to send to track #1 (1-Audio in this example)

-Set the selector beneath the “Audio To” to “Side Chain-MORPH SC” (AU) or “In-MORPH VST” (VST)

- Start morphing!"

...so i assume something similar can be done on Maschine, but need to figure it out with some testing on the next days.

• Sunborn
    edited May 2023
    Options