Why isn't Maschine 2 Essentials showing up in Native Access?

rmp5s
rmp5s Member Posts: 16 Member

Good morning:

I have no idea what I'm missing here...under my "Registered Products", I have "Maschine 2 Essentials Application for MASCHINE MIKRO MK3", but it's not showing up so I can download it in Native Access.

Any help GREATLY appreciated as I'd really like to be able to actually use the hardware I bought...lol

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,305 mod
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓

Hey people, the issue was finally fixed yesterday. Your available software should now show in Native Access. If not, hit the refresh button and it should now appear. @rmp5s Your license is totally valid, no worries, everything was fixed on our end.

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

is there anything Maschine related in NA like "Maschine 2" and "Maschine Factory selection"? That would be what's included in "Maschine Essentials" as stated in the specifications on the product page.

"MASCHINE Essentials (full Maschine application plus 1.6 GB Factory Selection) provided as a download upon hardware registration"

• rmp5s

The "factory selection" was in there and some "Maschine Drums" or something like that was in there. I had them both installed before I even got the Mikro. I've since uninstalled them both thinking that maybe they were throwing a wrench in the gears but doing so and hitting refresh doesn't appear to have changed anything. I left it alone for a while...left it so it could think about it a bit. 😆

• Blindeddie

post a screenshot of NA (both installed and Not Installed tabs), and if it does not show up soon, get in touch with Account and Registration support via active Chat hours and they shuold be able to straighten it out...

Account & Registration – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

• rmp5s

Ok. Here's the "not installed" tab...

...and here's a portion of my "installed" tab...

I'll get in touch with them right now. Thanks.

• rmp5s

Oh my God...chat is available a whole 3 hours a day? Can that be right? And, 1300CET is 5AM my time...so, that's cool too...

Not sure why it says "CET/PST", though. That's a biiiiiiiiig difference...they have offices in central Europe and on the west coast of America too, I guess?

• Blindeddie

1pm to 4pm pacific time (US) or 1pm to 4pm CET. If times available don’t work for you, The just go through the wizard type form and Submit a support ticket…

• rmp5s

Got ya. The Pacific times work...guess they do have people in both spots. Only 3 hours a day is strange, but it should work.

I've already put in a ticket for this and haven't heard anything from them yet.

• Novatorr
    Novatorr Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

i've got exact same problem, and nobody replies to my tickets... a big shame to have the controller and not being able to use it...

• Stephantonius
    Stephantonius Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I have the same problem additionally with the Komplete A49.

A new keyboard and a Machine Mikro MK3 - both not usable because the software is not offered to me in Na(t)iveAccess :-(

• rmp5s

Na(t)iveAccess...hahaha...I see what you did there.

That's really a shame, though. Starting to look like this isn't too rare of a problem. I'll definitely post what I did to get it working once I figure it out. (Side note on that: I work in IT. I have for almost a decade and a half now and have ALWAYS been the guy family and friends go to when stuff breaks, stuff needs set up, etc...if I can't get this figured out, there's no hope that less tech-inclined people would. Like, my dad would be calling me right now like, "****** is wrong with this stupid thing?" lol They really need to fix this.)

In the meantime, let's petition these companies to go back to the good ol' "buy, download, install" model instead of this stupid "download a program to download a program" garbage we have going on now. It CLEARLY causes more problems than it solves.

• Blindeddie

@Matt_NI @Jeremy_NI Looks like there might be an issue with products not being available in Native Access after hardware registration...

• rmp5s

Yea, there are at least 3 people here all having the same issue. We have products registered in our accounts that refuse to show up in Native Access so they can actually be downloaded. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated as we have nothing but expensive desk ornaments right now...

• rmp5s

Sweet.....

• snipesfool
    snipesfool Member Posts: 8 Member

Hey! Did you ever get this resolved? I'm having the exact same issue with my new Maschine.

• rmp5s