Native Access Missing Libraries

tomogo
tomogo Member Posts: 2 Member
edited March 2023 in Native Access

Hi,

I have Komplete 14 Ultimate, downloaded everything and installed, have been using them without any problems until today.

When I open Kontact it suddently ask me to activate through native access so I went to native access 2 however none of the products that I bought are shown in the app.

I have re installed the native access and logged in again but nothing get better.

please kindly advice me, thanks.

Apple M2 13.2.1

Tomo

Answers

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper

Hi @tomogo

what a pain. I’m on M2 as well and finally have everything working. When you go to the Native Instruments website does your order history show all your products? I ask because it’s weird that they don’t show up in your Native Access.

• tomogo
    tomogo Member Posts: 2 Member

Hi,

yes it does show all of my products on my account/ product page on website. But somehow nothing appears on native access. I can’t even download, update or any actions from the native access.

• aafanatic
    aafanatic Member Posts: 35 Helper

@tomogo What a pain:-( You better start a support ticket. Please come back and tell us if you get it to work. We love success stories:-)

• Lavan
    Lavan Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

I have the same problem with Traktor. Waiting for an answer to my ticket more than 10 days now.