[New release] Get more pro features with TRAKTOR PRO Plus

Options
Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,589 admin
edited November 2023 in NI News

With an add-on subscription, you can gain early access to cutting-edge tools and effects before anyone else. We'll keep adding new features and sounds to keep your DJ sets sounding fresh, starting off with:

• Pattern player so you can use built-in sound packs to create custom percussion loops
  • Ozone Maximixer integrated with TRAKTOR's master output to help you take your sounds to new heights
  • Three months of Beatport streaming for access to millions of on-demand tracks

TRAKTOR PRO Plus is available for 4.99 EUR/USD per month or 49.99 EUR/USD per year.

Get 1 month free or take 50% off an annual fee here.

P.S. Curious what's in store for TRAKTOR PRO 3? Check out a feature roadmap from the TRAKTOR team here.

Comments

• John Deere Traktor
    John Deere Traktor Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

Sounds like toothpaste, you know, the ones the dentists use lol.

• Walter Alvendia
    Walter Alvendia Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

How do we access the special pricing (before Sept 1) for the annual subscription? It's asking for a coupon code.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@John Deere Traktor Which one?? 😆

• Kaiwan_NI
    Options

@Walter Alvendia Sorry about this. The discount should be applied automatically and there's no need for a voucher. I'll update you here once the price is correct.

• djadidai
    djadidai Member Posts: 393 Pro
    Options

Will these be available to all traktor pro 3 users with time? Or just for people who want to pay?

• Mutis
    Mutis Member Posts: 472 Pro
    Options

Serato a better alternative? Check their forums about no replacement for SL boxes…

if you are going to talk about alternatives then check Djay Pro (now with DVS alongside stems) or DjPlayer… or even Vdj!

Serato seems near adcquisition…

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Subscription for "early access to cutting-edge tools and effects"... OK, how about fixing some of the more basic stuff like... you know, native support for current Macs that have been out for 2 years already. Or get the Beatport Link to work on Windows.

If I'm gonna pay a subscription, it'll probably be for a competing product.

• maccwerk
    maccwerk Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Trying to install the trial through Native Access…no luck. Install fails every time. Anyone have this up and running?

• Distinctly Identical
    Distinctly Identical Member Posts: 18 Member
    Options

Maybe not Serato, but Rekordbox looks pretty good these days. Been testing it with DVS this week (it works with my Z2, unlike Serato), and I really like the library management. It's worth checking out imo.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    edited August 2022
    Options

@djadidai The possibility is there.

(Comment is from the Beta 3.6.0.316 Uploaded thread.)

• John Deere Traktor
    John Deere Traktor Member Posts: 20 Member
    Options

@Kaiwan_NI Oral B Pro Expert 😂

• PK The DJ
    PK The DJ Member Posts: 1,133 Guru
    edited August 2022
    Options

"subscription" is a swear word

I disagree. Subscription is normality these days. Most people have absolutely no issue with paying subscriptions for things. Internet access, Spotify, Netflix, Apple TV, Disney+, Microsoft 365, Adobe Creative Cloud, OneDrive/DropBox etc. etc.

.....or if you want to be specific to DJs - Rekordbox, VirtualDJ, Serato, Beatport/source Link....

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    Options

"Netflix is losing subs like crazy."

Yeah, but not because of people "getting sick about that now".

This discussion has been closed.