How do you connect the Maschine Plus to Mac via USB connection?

SpinFidelity
SpinFidelity Member Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2022 in Maschine

Hi I know this might seem like a really dumb question but I cannot access the SD card on my Maschine Plus via USB connection. Normally when I'm at home I have a SD adaptor for my MacBook so I can just insert the SD card into that and easily transfer files both ways. However I don't have that adaptor now I'm away and I cannot access the SD card to transfer files of songs etc onto my Mac. Can someone please help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

Best

Antonio

Tagged:

Answers

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

Have you set the controller to Storage mode as outlined in the instructions on Page 48 of the Manual (section 7.2.2 - Accessing Storage Mode and Transferring files)?

MASCHINE+ Manual (native-instruments.com)

• SpinFidelity

This seems to be

Hi this seems to be my problem, for some reason I cannot access Storage mode on Machine plus.

Accessing Storage Mode and Transferring Files

To access Storage mode and transfer ƒles

1. Press SETTINGS.

2. Press Button 3 (STORAGE).

→ The SD card of your MASCHINE+ is now available as a drive on your computer and you can n now transfer ƒles

When I press settings, these is only button 1 and 6 lit, no 3 button and no Storage category shown. I'm I just being totally stupid because I've tried this in controller mode too and still not available to access Storage mode 😞

• Blindeddie
    Blindeddie Member Posts: 1,559 Expert

the manual I am looking at has an additional step... (see bolded step...)

Accessing Storage Mode and Transferring Files

To access Storage mode and transfer files:

1. Press SETTINGS.

2. Use the 4-D encoder to select System.

3. Press Button 3 (STORAGE).

• SpinFidelity

Thank you very much. I feel bit stupid but so glad haha. Cheers