Izotope Audiolens for Mac won't actually install RA ACE - where is Izotope support?

spindizzy
spindizzy Member Posts: 50 Helper
edited August 23 in Other Software & Hardware

Seriously I have been chasing my tail on this for hours. Users say the Izotope support is dicontinued and NI have no links nor any way I can find to raise a ticket.

Where do I go to get this fixed?

Audiolens is stuck and the offered solutions don't address the issue and no other support or possibility of raising a ticket are offered.

Best Answer

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,395 mod

Hey @spindizzy There is a dedicated support section for Izotope: https://support.izotope.com/hc/en-us

Depending on your issue you'll need to choose a typeform, offering a number of troubleshooting steps for the most common issues and if solutions were not found you can always submit a request and one of my colleagues from Izotope will get back to you.

Can you give us a few more details? What's your operating system, what's the issue exactly?

• spindizzy

As I said in the description I'm trying to use my Izotope Audiolens standalone. It stops on a screen with a QR code that takes me to a page informing me that I have to change my Mac security settings. My settings are already on what I am being told to change them too and there is no indication the Rogue Ameoba ACE is actually installed nor does it ask to be allowed any access.

On that page there is no support mechanism and all Izotope support appears to have been discontinued. From all reports there is no response to tickets raised? Has this now changed?

I have just followed the link for 'all otherr products' and registered a ticket, when I tried earlier the link was broken and stopped dead.

• Jeremy_NI

On that page there is no support mechanism and all Izotope support appears to have been discontinued. From all reports there is no response to tickets raised? Has this now changed?

Reports from where? IZotope support has not been discontinued.

Have you clicked the link I posted?

I double checked and created a request. Everything is functional:

• spindizzy

As I said it didn't work when I tried earlier - the other software link was a dead link at the time.

I'd already told you it functione the second time. There are numerous reports postings around the web and these support boards stating issues with not receiving izotope support. Search yourself if you don't understand that. I have no reason to make it up.

I've logged a ticket as I already explained. Though this is not a clear support system and is overly convoluted. Just use a form where the user can see everything all at once on one page. What you've got here is not friendly or obvious and not good UX design.

I'll wait and see what response I get, nothing other than an automated notification that I have logged a ticket as yet.

BTW from the ticket:

"Thanks for contacting iZotope Customer Care. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. We will respond to your ticket in the order in which it was received.

Please note, due to increased volume, it may take longer than usual to respond to your request. We are working as quickly as possible to reach out in regards to your issue."

What "increased volume"? That's meaningless without contxt and just looks like an excuse for not providing timely responses. Customers know when they're being fobbed off.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited August 27 Answer ✓

My colleagues got back to you I believe, only 11 hours after your request, not so bad for a supposedly discontinued support.