Big Bugs On Traktor pro 4

Dj.sina.azar
Dj.sina.azar Member Posts: 17 Member
edited October 22 in Traktor Software & Hardware

Hello . I use Traktor S8 and MacBook Pro M1 Pro laptop.
I updated the software and saw some very big problems.
1- The software can only create stem from the playlists. If we right-click on a music in Explorer (Folder) , there is no option to make a stem.
2- If we make a stem from the playlist, the program will close as soon as the stem music is loaded.
And after running the software again, the playlist will be deleted.
3- If we play stem music from the playlist and we want the next music to be imported from the folder into the program. Folder information is not displayed. Because the program is looking for MP4 format. We must click on the folder (on the laptop) with the mouse so that the music can be displayed on the device's monitor.

4- If we enter one of the folders in Explorer and play music. To choose the next music, if we enter the browser again. The names of some folders are not displayed. Or when we enter the folder, the name of some music is not displayed. We have to go back several times and enter again for it to show.

Tagged:

Comments

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

1 is a known limitation.

3 i don't understand. What folder information? Can you take a screenshot?

• Dj.sina.azar

If we don't make a playlist and use the music from the explorer section, this problem occurs after using the stem. Because the software looks for the MP4 format again, but I have MP3 files in the folders. And in the same situation, when the folder is empty and without music displayed on the device monitor, if I click on the folder with the mouse, the music appears on the S8 monitor. is shown

• Dj.sina.azar

new bug :

5 - some sample slots are n´t function right. There is no sound coming out when I trigger the button. (one shot sample) 

6- My music folder is located on the desktop. When I enter the browser to select the next music and click on the desktop. The monitor of the S8 hangs for a few seconds and finally does not display anything. The only way is to click on the desktop with the mouse in the explorer part of my laptop so that the desktop information is displayed on the device monitor.

• Dj.sina.azar

7 - And a new problem. The white hot cue at the beginning of each music (grade) in the hot cue pads section has been removed. Even if we get a hot cue, we cannot convert it to a grهd (and this was done in version 3), the new music that is added does not have a grهd on Hot Q 1

And the main problem is that in version 3, when we tapped every part of the music, it gave us the correct speed and regular grهds. But in music that has a change in BPM. The tap does not work properly. Either it correctly identifies the low speed or high speed and does not have the ability to recognize and sort in each part as before.

• dj lp liang
    dj lp liang Member Posts: 20 Member

Same problems happened to me on saturday at a wedding plus, Traktor 4 shouted down twice during a 6 hour reception. Screen glitched red and shouted down.

Also you goto Traktor collection and can't find some songs, then I go to desktop tab in trastornad can't find the song, however I go to finder in MacBook and the song is in fact in the folder I looked on Traktor.

I also use a Traktor Kontrol S8 and as soon as I Hooke it up The headroom in the limiter disappear and can't modify the - or + db limiter. I have activated Internal and external mixing mode.

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 3,395 Expert

AFAIK cue point on first grid marker can now be optional activated in the settings under analyze.

• Heisenberg
    Heisenberg Member Posts: 311 Pro
    edited July 31

I already had the problem that some songs are no longer in my collection with TP3, the songs are still available in all other programs e.g. Plex, Windows Media Player, etc.

The songs are marked with five stars in the meta-file but still no chance, who knows what else is missing that I didn't notice, because I only noticed this by chance.

My operating system is Windows 11, the music is on the internal SSD on partition D:.

A consistency check doesn't help; the file doesn't exist for Traktor, but if I drag it from Windows Explorer into the player it works normally.

As far as I can tell, these are songs that are duplicated, for example on an album and on a VA, but each with its own metadata and cover art, etc.

• dj lp liang
    dj lp liang Member Posts: 20 Member

OK…. Another 300 pax wedding last night and Traktor pro 4 crashed 4 times in a 1 hour period.

Red screen burst and Traktor crashed. The most frustrating experience in a 10+ years of using Traktor.

Can anyone please tell me what is wrong with this ?

1. Constant Crashing
    2. Missing Songs
    3. Missing Playlist
    4. Missing paths

Is it a install glitch? Do I have to uninstall and re install Traktor?

I had to open Traktor Pro 3.11 and had to finish the wedding looking for every single song as the database was all messed up, nothing in Track Collection.

This discussion has been closed.