The step sequencer is not changing and restarting a filter envelope every time it changes a note

trevorvennom
trevorvennom Member Posts: 8 Newcomer
edited 9:23AM in Massive X & Synths

Hey there, so, I bought massive synthesizer four days ago, and I am still learning how to use it. I have a step sequence going, but I also have a filter envelope going. Is there a way to restart the envelope every time the sequence or changes a note?

Best Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,829 mod
    Answer ✓

Hello,

do you mean massive or massive x, if you mean massive you could use the sequencer for the envelope, there are some shapes you can insert. Or use an external note trigger then the envelope retriggers every time a note on signal is comming in.

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Yes the performer can, like I said, be used as an envelope generator, you can also trigger different prepared envelope shapes with trigger notes or with the actual playing notes, it's very versatile and powerful.

Answers

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Hello,

do you mean massive or massive x, if you mean massive you could use the sequencer for the envelope, there are some shapes you can insert. Or use an external note trigger then the envelope retriggers every time a note on signal is comming in.

• trevorvennom
    trevorvennom Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

Hi, I mean the newest Massive. I think I fixed it. I used the performer with the sequencer and it worked. By the way, thanks for making it only $19 with the big sale going on!

• Uwe303
    Answer ✓

Yes the performer can, like I said, be used as an envelope generator, you can also trigger different prepared envelope shapes with trigger notes or with the actual playing notes, it's very versatile and powerful.

This discussion has been closed.