X1MK3: Browser View And Performance MOD (qml coding)

Comments

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 2,544 mod
    edited May 21

Here it is. Test, if it works and tell me how it turned out. :)

Incidentally, SHIFT+PLAY is BeatTap for your beat grid. Never found a mention of this anywhere, i just stumbled over the code.

Note: If you don't use custom colours on the bottom rows, you can see the new colours:

• PLAY: Green
    • SHIFT+PLAY: White
    • SYNC: Cyan
    • SHIFT+SYNC: Red
    • CUE: Yellow

• Sûlherokhh
    edited May 21

Update V7c_WiP:

Next to the CDJ-Blinker and the default colours mentioned in the previous post, i redesigned/streamlined the BrowserMode controls (the 4 stepped encoders in the centre). I am sure you got mixed up sometimes with jumping 10 steps in the list by accident. This will now need SHIFT. Read on.

Browse Mode Features:

• Left or Right Browse Encoder: Navigate Playlist (1 step at a time) and Load Track and Unload Preview Player (Push).
    • SHIFT + Left or Right Browse Encoder: Navigate Playlist (10 steps at a time) and Load Track and Unload Preview Player (Push).

• Left Loop Encoder: Navigate Tree (1 step at a time) and Open/Close Node (Push).
    • SHIFT + Left Loop Encoder: Navigate Tree (10 steps at a time) and Open/Close Node (Push).

• Right Loop Encoder: Load Preview Player (Push) + Seek Preview Player.
    • SHIFT+Right Loop Encoder: cycle through favourites or jump to preperation list (Push).

Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

🦋

• dariodelima
    dariodelima Member Posts: 71 Advisor

Works perfectly, New colours are great. Makes it so easy and intuitive now with a quick glance at the X1 mk3 in a dark club.

👏

• Sûlherokhh

Update: Version 8 on page 1 with adjusted description, found HERE.

• Sûlherokhh

Small Update: Fixed a bug when exiting BrowserMode did not empty the preview player, again found HERE.

🦋

• fracta
    fracta Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello,

I'm new user of the X1MK3 and would like to install the Mode developed by Sûlherokhh.

I have a MacBook intel 2015. Do you have the path where I should replace the QML Folder on a MacBook ?
    I don't have folder named "Resources64" below "Traktor Pro 3"

Windows Path is:
    \Native Instruments\Traktor Pro 3\Resources64\qml\CSI\X1MK3\X1MK3.qml

thanks

Eric

• Sûlherokhh

Locate your 'Traktor.exe' file. In this folder you should find the folder 'Resources64'. I don't have macOS, so i am not sure.

• fracta
    fracta Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello,

I'm new user of the X1MK3 and have installed the Mode developed by Sûlherokhh.

I have a MacBook intel 2015.

Mac (Intel) Path to install the file is \Native Instruments\Traktor Pro 3. then right click on the application Traktor and select "view content ".

thanks

Eric

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,963 mod

Sadly the QML codes need to be developed for the each OS seperately. They are not universal, I tried and it won't work on my Apple m1. (Haven't test any Intel mac to confirm the compatability).

• Sûlherokhh

I see. If someone uploads the code pack for macOS after the next Traktor update, I can apply the mod-changes to that pack and any Apple user can then help me test if it works.

• Stevan

That would be great. I have your awesome X1 mod for AB/CD switching via the MODE button on my PC. Happy to test and see if it works!

• ErikMinekus
    ErikMinekus Member Posts: 98 Advisor

Apart from when dealing with file paths, QML should be cross-platform. I’m curious what was the issue?

• Stevan

Sorry man, I am not a programmer and have no way of checking the codes. I'm just passing some ideas here.

• Didier Malenfant
    Didier Malenfant Member Posts: 34 Helper

Happy to help with testing or merging the changes on macOS… 🤓

• derwerling
    derwerling Member Posts: 3 Member

Hello Everyone,

I love the Expanded Browser View mod (V8) and i want to use it in Traktor4. The most things are working, except the BrowserView Buttons and the display between the knobs. My programming skills not enough to find a solution.

Maybe one of you guys can update the script for Traktor4 ?

thx at all