Native Access Version 3.10.3 (current version) 2024-04-19 = "ZERO ACCESS!"

Options
124»

Comments

• LukeKeywalker
    LukeKeywalker Member Posts: 42 Member
    edited April 25
    Options

Same problem here… after latest update login doesn't work anymore and keeps loading until eternity. Every update makes me shaking because you never know if afterwards nothing works anymore.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options
  • LukeKeywalker
    LukeKeywalker Member Posts: 42 Member
    Options

No.

No time and energy to reinstall, find hidden files, delete registries, go to …paths etc. Been there, done that.

Komplete Kontrol and Native Access are two major failures of NI. Instruments and the creative stuff though was/is nice.

I'll wait that a future update will fix it and until then I keep avoiding.

But thanks @Jeremy_NI for your constant patience in this forum. Not an easy one I guess.

• Freddie Star
    Freddie Star Member Posts: 20 Member
    edited April 26
    Options

"Feedback!"

Hi Native Instruments!

I have some direct questions for the Native Access team that working on try to fix the problems and issues we have.

1. Have you change something with your servers or application server? Something has happened today in a good way! 👍️
    2. Its seem easier to get into Native Access today? The loading page has stopped and you get in to Native Access less then a one second.
    3. I did these updates yesterday. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/april-23-2024-kb5036979-os-build-19045-4355-preview-b99f7f72-e1bc-4d66-b7b4-fe2c5c9661df
    4. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/april-23-2024-kb5037724-cumulative-update-preview-for-net-framework-3-5-4-8-and-4-8-1-for-windows-10-version-22h2-f47d88ba-de61-4553-8d4a-7e65daa7dc9d
    5. I don't know if just a coincidence or if that fixed the issues? I recommend anyone that use Windows 11 or 10 to go for it and made a try and see if that fix the issues.

Have s great weekend!

Best regards

Freddie

• Freddie Star
    Options

PS! I will report back if something negative in any way change back to the old behavior.

• Freddie Star
    Options

Native Access 3 (current latest version v3.10.3) working perfectly since Friday 26 of mars! 👍️

1. Q?: Native Instruments have you change anything or done something on your servers that made the behavior change? If you did any tweaks that made the trick for sure!
    2. From slow and "Loading…" to now → very fast opening and responding of the Native Access 3 application. Less then one second! 👍️
    3. I did an update of the system and after the update of Windows latest's updates, KB5036979 (OS Build 19045.4355) Preview and the NET Framework 2024-KB5037724 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 and 4.8.1. everything works like charm. I don't know what changed it? The update or if you changed something on your server system?
    4. I recommend anyone having trouble with Native Access 3 to do the updates on Windows 11 or Windows 10 and the NET Framework.

Have a great day!

Best regards

Freddie

• SimonJan
    SimonJan Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

NI is going down. It's unusable, full of bugs. Native Access doesn't start even as administrator, Kontakt 7 starts after 50 seconds, Komplete Kontrol plugin scan taking forever. All I want to say, good bye NI. I will not buy any of your products again.

• Freddie Star
    Options

Something has gone back to the old behavior. Yesterday it worked today it won't?

Yesterday an update of the "Organ library" were released. It failed to download though?

After couple of hours later it were removed from update section. This is getting more or less very irritated. You have had now over 2 weeks to address the issues. Nothing concrete of an new update of Native Access 3 has been presented or released yet? Why?

Best Regards

Freddie

• SidePipe
    SidePipe Member Posts: 4 Member
    edited May 3
    Options

Maybe it will help
    I also had all the problems and bit into my studio table... the old NA version (MAC OS Ventura) was still on the system.
    When I uninstalled everything, I got the last working NA 2 version from the time machine backup.

then I was back inside and saw that all my licenses were in DEMO mode :(

Then I came up with this workaround
    https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/de/articles/4402377887121-My-products-are-displayed-as-DEMO-in-Native-Access

I then: "2. Your activation fails because the activation tokens are corrupt or missing" deleted the entire folder.
    it was obviously an activation token problem.

Result: Native Access starts very quickly and

everything works.
    I hope there might be a suggestion to activate everything again
    Good luck

• xkont
    xkont Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Again and again the same problem. Once I managed to get through with a complete uninstallation (macos) but even in this case scenario I had to go through system invisible and delete paths in places a uses should not be seen. Now this time I don't even remember where are these files to delete and reinstall to get it work and to be honest I start to do not care anymore. So sad for the money I spent….

• skuske
    skuske Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

Same problem here, v3.10.3 not working at all, older versions work (v3.3.1 for example). However, older versions update themselves once closed, and then I am stuck again with a non working version. Unbelievable!

No idea how to contact NI without getting stopped by the bloody QA support form, that does not show any contact phone number, email or contact form, but navigates me here. NI: you are masters at preventing direct contact with customer service!

Get that sorted out and fix it, please.