NI 25 Play Licence

Trei
Trei Member Posts: 13 Member
edited 9:20AM in Kontakt

It's crazy to think that after spending thousands with this company that because I took a break when this was released I am now no longer able to get it.

For non paying users sure. But I've payed for the Collectors since 9. I've loved this company. The fact that they wouldn't auto apply for paying members is insane. This should be something paying members of Collectors edition at that time should still be entitled to :(

SO if anyone still has a spare license I would forever be in debt? 🙏

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 11,830 mod
    Answer ✓

This particular free instrument was available for a longer period of time. However @Trei I've added a licence to your account as you've been around with NI for a while (since 2009), like probably most of my colleagues would have done if you had contacted support about it, and even if you had already imagined the worst.

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod

I don't think you'll have any luck getting a licence unfortunately. They're marked as "Not transferable" in the licence transfer page. At least it is on mine, so I assume it's the same for everyone.

• victorp.sg
    victorp.sg Member Posts: 125 Advisor

Your assumption is correct—mine is also marked “Not transferable“.

• Trei

I don't know why expected anything more from NI lol worst business practices

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,622 mod

@Jeremy_NI Are licences still available for Twenty Five?

• Trei

Nothing I can find anywhere. Don't know why had had any hopes conceding we are talking about NI here :(

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

This particular free instrument was available for a longer period of time. However @Trei I've added a licence to your account as you've been around with NI for a while (since 2009), like probably most of my colleagues would have done if you had contacted support about it, and even if you had already imagined the worst.

• Trei

Thank you so much. I can't believe it. Like seriously. I'm very impressed. Consider me a very appreciative customer. Is there anywhere I can give feedback?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,159 mod
    edited April 8

At the moment the (positive) feedback is limited to posts such as yours and up-voting the posts here of e.g. Jeremy_NI and of course you selecting Jeremy_NI's answer as the solution (since you posed a question) !

• Jeremy_NI

@Trei Well, your positive feedback is already enough! Glad we were able to turn it around, also we can thank @mykejb that pinged me here and our mods in general, including @PoorFellow for helping users navigating around here and helping a lot.

• Trei

Again. Thanks so much to everyone that made this happen. I'm pretty jaded coming over from the cubase forum lol..

So a very different experience here. A very good different.

Thanks again everyone. Some of these presets are wow.

This discussion has been closed.