All my Komplete instrument arent availabl in my DAW and on Native Access

Jiwee Bechir
Jiwee Bechir Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Kontakt

I try load my Gentelman piano but all my instrument dont show up anymore even in Native Acces the instruments disapeared. What is goin on ????

Best Answer

Answers

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 526 Pro

"What is goin on ????"

With such a complete lack of information from your side, that's impossible to answer.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 4,192 mod
    edited March 23 Answer ✓

So ! , you are on Mac M3 silicon ? and  Mac OS Sonoma what version ?

If you recently upgraded to version 14.4 then that's bad because that has given a lot of people problems !

Else , then what is your Native Access version ? If you are using newest version for your OS (which you generally should) then the version 3.9.0 and 3.9.1 have both been giving more people problems so in that case then try downgrading to NATIVE ACCESS 3.8.0 .

Else , Log out of Native Access , then try resetting the Native Access XML file , look at section 8 here : My Product is Missing in Native Access , then reboot computer and log in to Native Access again and see if that helped !

Also in case of problems the always double check that you have given ALL NI apps including NTKDaemon full disk access !

How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Compatibility of Native Instruments Products on macOS

Else please give all necessary information including computer type , OS version , Native Access version, Kontakt version , and any other info that might be of help including error messages, an eventual sceenshot of problem and what you have done to troubleshoot so far! Or alternatively contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support right away instead !

• Jiwee Bechir

Hi there

Ye sMac M3 max and Mac Os 14.1 Sonoma.

Ill try with your older version of Native access

Thanks a lot for helping

• Jiwee Bechir

Sure I just wanted to know if its a general bug or if its only me, because it happens suddenly and I installed nothing special.

so to be more precise

Almost all my Komplete 13 sounds are note available in my Kontakt Library. Only certains plugs from my Komplete 14 upgrade and plugs I bought recently shows up. And when I try to reinstall the instruments arent available with the icon exclamation point in grey instead.

I hope it is more precise.

• Jiwee Bechir

I tried with the old Native access but its not working either.

• Jiwee Bechir

I am on M3 max Macbbok pro laptop , with Mac Os 14.1 , working with Logic. All my Komplete 13 plugs desapeared from my library. Thay are still physically on my laptop but on Native acces they are unavailable. I didnt installed or changed anything on my laptop. Do you have any clue ?

• Vocalpoint
    Vocalpoint Member Posts: 2,104 Expert
    edited March 23

The only question I would ask now is:

When was everything working normally?

You are running an OS that has a very spotty record with NI product - especially older products circa Komplete 13.

Many active NI products are still not supported on Sonoma - especially the older versions like 14.0 and 14.1 which were released back in late 2023 when Apple was still doing heavy duty bug fixing.

And despite you thinking you did nothing or updated nothing - if this was working perfectly yesterday and then suddenly not today - something has changed whether you know it or not.

Need to know exactly when every plugin you owned worked fine with zero issues and maybe you can backtrack from there.

VP

• PoorFellow

Setups can stop working for a number of reasons like e.g. changes in programs made by N.I. and you download an update or you had an update to your OS or some other program on the OS that somehow influences the functionality of something else.

And Vocalpoint from a general point of view is right when he writes "something has changed whether you know it or not". But alas then because Native Access is also a DRM manager then that something can also be that something changed out on the N.I. servers. E.g. Recently N.I. have had some mishaps that they are looking into with respect to people having had Komplete Now subscriptions that they have cancelled (some of them not even recently) and that has suddenly made peoples setups not functional. But some of what you write also makes me think of path or user access changes !

Also the changes that Vocalpoint refers to could also be something that you think not related to this. And you also need to e.g. double check the full disk access for ALL NI apps including NTKDaemon (you did not respond to that in the above as little as you responded to the XML reset !)

Else , sorry , then I can only suggest that you contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support to have them sort it out !

• Vocalpoint
    edited March 24

"Also the changes that Vocalpoint refers to could also be something that you think not related to this."

@PoorFellow

I do find some of these reported issues to be fascinating - especially the ones where a user will claim with 100% certainty that "nothing" has changed only to turn around a day later and report that "Oh - forgot to mention all I did was update the OS from here to here" without the slightest idea what they are saying.

Not saying that is the case here - since the OP has not responded yet. But the time gap in this thread is interesting.

In my 20+ years of troubleshooting - I can flatly state (without reservation too) that if a system is 100% working one minute and suddenly not working the next - something has changed.

Computers do what they are told to do with what they are given. They cannot do one thing one day and then something else the next without being provided with very specific instructions.

VP

• PoorFellow

Yup , I agree , but my point with the above were that if things have changed at server side as it has done for some users then the interaction that user did didn't even have to be recent. (ref. cancelling Komplete Now subscriptions) And also , my point were also of psychological nature , were often when a user reports that they didn't change or do anything then it is as you write , e.g. : "Oh - forgot to mention all I did was update the OS from here to here" but only didn't mention because people think that what they did didn't have any bearing on the matter..

But I completely and unequivocally acknowledge your Vocalpoint ! 😀

• Vocalpoint

"but my point with the above were that if things have changed at server side as it has done for some users then the interaction that user did didn't even have to be recent"

True that.

But if this was a "server side" issue - NI most likely would have something to post on that and we would all be affected in some way. (everything is nominal and normal here and has been for weeks and months)

Until the OP chimes in here - we can't know for sure - but my money is still on "something has changed".

VP

• PoorFellow

Quote 1 : "But if this was a "server side" issue - NI most likely would have something to post on that and we would all be affected in some way. (everything is nominal and normal here and has been for weeks and months)"

Quote 2 : "but my money is still on "something has changed"."

Actually , there already have been more people that has reported their issue fixed by support without any user action because of server-side mishaps following Komplete Now subscription cancelling . So it ought to be safe to say that there has been server side issues but I don't know what and I don't think that here is ever going to be any public list of everything mishaps at N.I. - not going to happen !

As for the money question , then who knows , you might still win your bet , just don't know who is going to pay since I am not taking the bet !

• Vocalpoint

"Actually , there already have been more people that has reported their issue fixed by support without any user action because of server-side mishaps following Komplete Now subscription cancelling"

Fair enough. Had not heard of this scenario.

Thanks!

VP

• Jiwee Bechir
This discussion has been closed.