• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes it is possible.

Just copy those Massive presets to the M+ SD card under:

/Native Instruments/User Content/Massive/[Bank Name]/[Preset Name]

For example

/Native Instruments/User Content/Massive/m0r35/PhatBass2.msv

To access the M+ SD card, refer to the Maschine Plus manual chapter 7.2.2. Transferring Files to the SD Card.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 604 Guru
    Answer ✓

Just make sure your Massive desktop version number is the same as the Massive version on your M+ for best file compatibility.

I had problems earlier where Massive presets created from scratch with Massive Desktop 1.5.9 did not succesfully import into M+ which currently has Massive 1.5.8. Downgrading my Massive desktop to 1.5.8 and recreating the same patch again from scratch solved my issue.

If your old patches were made in Massive prior to updating to 1.5.9, you're good. This issue only affects new patches created from scratch

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert
    Answer ✓

Yes it is possible.

Just copy those Massive presets to the M+ SD card under:

/Native Instruments/User Content/Massive/[Bank Name]/[Preset Name]

For example

/Native Instruments/User Content/Massive/m0r35/PhatBass2.msv

To access the M+ SD card, refer to the Maschine Plus manual chapter 7.2.2. Transferring Files to the SD Card.

• tetsuneko
    tetsuneko Member Posts: 604 Guru
    Answer ✓

Just make sure your Massive desktop version number is the same as the Massive version on your M+ for best file compatibility.

I had problems earlier where Massive presets created from scratch with Massive Desktop 1.5.9 did not succesfully import into M+ which currently has Massive 1.5.8. Downgrading my Massive desktop to 1.5.8 and recreating the same patch again from scratch solved my issue.

If your old patches were made in Massive prior to updating to 1.5.9, you're good. This issue only affects new patches created from scratch

• m0r35
    m0r35 Member Posts: 2 Member

THANK YOU GUYS!!! 🙂🙂🙂🙂

It's finally working!

• lwpweb
    lwpweb Member Posts: 20 Newcomer

How do you realized prehear of the massive custom sounds?