Troubles when drag & dropping samples from Maschine VST in Cubase.

Willatkin_
Willatkin_ Member Posts: 8 Member
edited March 2023 in Maschine

Hi guys,

I'm having trouble dragging my processed samples from the Maschine 2 essentials software into Cubase. When I drag my drums into Cubase they don't line up with my grid and don't play how they would inside Maschine Essentials.

It also seems to delete the EQ/Transient shaper ect. that I have previously applied inside Maschine.

I've been trying to figure it out for a couple days now and its sending me round the bend, if anyone could help me I'd very much appreciate it as this is my last resort.

Cheers, Will.

Best Answer

Answers

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro
    edited January 2023

From what I understand you can open the Maschine software directly inside of Cubase as a VST, multiple instances of you want to.

• Willatkin_

Yes, I have the maschine software loaded on my instrument track. It’s when I’m dragging the audio files from maschine into Cubase which is the problem

• Peter Harris
    Peter Harris Member Posts: 470 Pro

Can't you just master it in Cubase with the VSTs in place on their tracks without exporting the Maschine content out separately? Why wouldn't you let Cubase handle all that?

• Willatkin_

Purely just because I prefer to see my drum kit line up with the rest of my project inside Cubase. I used to do this all the time with my old laptop but this time for some reason isn’t exporting how I’d like it too

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod

Did you previously create the Maschine parts in Maschine in standalone, then opened the projects in Maschine as a VST in Cubase? Are they set to the same sample frequency ? Are you using the VST2 or vST3 in Cubase? What differs on your old system vs new one?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,321 mod
    Answer ✓

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_maschine

This discussion has been closed.