I cannot install kontakt 7

Cycnes
Cycnes Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi,

I've upgraded Komplete 13 to 14 standard with kontakt 7 included but I just can't seem to figure how I am supposed to get kontakt 7 in order to use the hypha plugin that you guys released. It really is quite confusing.

Best Answer

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

If a product doesn't show up in NA, it usually means that your device is not supported (yet or anymore).

Based on your profile, you're running macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave). Unfortunately, Kontakt 7 requires 10.15 (Catalina) or better in order to run. If possible, you may want to update your OS.

Answers

• Cycnes

I've registered the serial of 14 and lots of instruments and plugins show up but I can't find kontakt 7 itself.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,113 Expert
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓

If a product doesn't show up in NA, it usually means that your device is not supported (yet or anymore).

Based on your profile, you're running macOS 10.14.6 (Mojave). Unfortunately, Kontakt 7 requires 10.15 (Catalina) or better in order to run. If possible, you may want to update your OS.

• Cycnes

Hi, thanks for your reply

I hadn't considered this possibility, I will update my OS.

• Micah
    Micah Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited January 2023
    1. Download and install Native Access here.
    2. Open the Native Access application.
    3. Create a Native ID, if you do not yet have one.
    4. Login to Native Access using your Native ID.
    5. Click the Available tab in the upper header.
    6. Click Kontakt.
    7. Click Install for the following products: KONTAKT.

These are a few steps that will help you to install it. Do you follow them or not?

• Ocktane_onthebeat
    Ocktane_onthebeat Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

As much I love Kontakt I have NEVER figured out how to install 3rd party libraries or even new plugins from Native Instruments it is so confusing and it frustrates me to the point that I just give up and hardly use it