Share your recent NI purchase šŸ·

Options
2Ā»

Comments

• ShelLuser
    ShelLuser Member Posts: 240 Pro
    edited March 2022
    Options

Now, sorry to be "that guy" right now but since the official feedback thread got closed for reasons I don't understand I see no other option but to dump my comment here. I can't help wonder: do threads like these really help to improve the community, or are they meant to work on our egos? šŸ˜‰

As said.. sorry to be 'that' guy but that is honestly going through my mind. Things are different when the community itself starts certain trends ya know.

But then again... being a vivid GTA(O) 5 player I'm obviously an ego chaser (šŸ˜…).

I had my suspicions when I checked the sound demos of this instrument and when I did I recognized patterns (HUGE electric sunburst fan right here). So then I figured... at the very least the bass sounds will sound good. The results were obviously the other way around: this is some seriously impressive stuff in my book!

Instruments like these are insta-buys in my world.

So... I just added this, played an automated part, then froze the track and told Live to extract the MIDI from it (gotta love modern DAW's). Then I fed that pattern back into Massive! (!!).

Next stop: listening to my gf who says that I should be able to extract the MIDI directly from the Kontakt plugin. But not for today, tired as heck, bedtime!

Thanks for reading!

• tribepop
    tribepop Member Posts: 160 Advisor
    Options

Finally bit the bullet and got a Maschine+ after having used Maschine for about 3+ years. I started out with an MK2 Mikro and upgraded to a full MK3 and now the plus.

For me personally, Maschine+ is the best option for PC-less music production. Sure thereā€™s other hardware sequencer options but Maschineā€™s workflow is nice because once you learn it you donā€™t really have to re-learn it whether youā€™re using standalone or not. The menu diving is minimal compared to other devices and the fact that you can program midi notes on a piano roll that can then be sent to external synths is a game changer imo.

• tribepop
    tribepop Member Posts: 160 Advisor
    Options

Sorry for posting twice but I canā€™t edit my original post for some reason. Anyway, hereā€™s a pic of my children

• Nico_NI
    Nico_NI Administrator Posts: 1,124 admin
    Options

Nice family picture!

Btw, you're able to edit post for a couple of hours only after it being posted ā„¹ļø

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,922 Guru
    Options

Most recent purchase was GR 7!

The best effect plugin ever!

For every instrument!

Please rename GR7 to AllSound Rig 7!

And on December, I might buy a Play Series instrument suitable for pop music!