Asus + Traktor Pro 3 and Windows 10 AMD Ryzen 9 5900x

2»

Answers

• Dj_Vd
    Dj_Vd Member Posts: 12 Member

i still have this problem. Maybe someone solved something like this? Recently, I realized that this is something to do with the power supply. When disconnecting or turning on my charger, this defect may appear. + When in our city the light flashes, it rains and there are problems with the light, this problem manifests itself.

• zephry
    zephry Member Posts: 582 Pro

How many things are connected to the same outlet, the same power cord.

Also are you doing anything like charging a phone or a lot of extra thing hooked to the computer that runs Traktor?

On the computer that runs Traktor it should have it's own power cord or outlet. Separate from speakers or sound system.

On the computer that runs Traktor you should not be using streaming like OBS to stream or running extra sound or video applications.

I use a separate computer to record and stream.

Are you using Wasapi driver for the S4mk3?

Wasapi doesn't work for me, on any of the 3 laptops I use for Traktor.

Use the Asio Driver for sure.

Note: If you are experiencing high latency with your TRAKTOR KONTROL S2 MK3 / S4 MK3, you can try to reduce it by installing the ASIO driver. You can find the driver installer here:

• C:\ > Programs > Native Instruments > Traktor Pro 3 > Drivers

After the installation you can select the ASIO driver in TRAKTOR's Preferences > Audio Setup.

https://www.native-instruments.com/fileadmin/drivers/audiohardware/Traktor_Kontrol_S4_MK3_ASIO_520_PC.zip