Why is after upgrade my Line and Mic input in Traktor MONO Only?

After upgrading (on Windows 10) from 3.6.2 to 3.7.1 all the external inputs within Traktor are MONO only.

I use an S5 and Maschine connected to the Line-Input + a Microphone that has a Stereo-Jack.

After Upgrade to 3.7.1. Mic stopped working, so I switched to a Mono Mic and all was good ( I thought)

Today I reconnected my Maschine MK3 to the Line-Input again and routed the Input to Deck C as Live-Input. Funnily, in "Input Routing" only if I set the "Input Deck C" => L (Mono) I have sound (R has to be Not connected). If I set L(Mono) and R => No Sound.

Same for the AUX Mic Input => only one input connected to L works. If I set L + R => NO SOUND

Checked the Soundsetting on my Windows and both Inputs (Line an Mic) are set to "2 Channel, 48 kHz) and I also see and hear a stereo signal.

Any idea how to fix this?

A Mono Mic is not that bad, but my Maschine only in Mono 😭??

Best Answer

• LXNDR_BE
    LXNDR_BE Member Posts: 73 Helper
    Answer ✓

Found the "trick" .. the Line IN of the S5 only works stereo if the AUX Button is pushed.

If using both, Line-In and Mic you have no choice - Or Mic is open all the time or Line-In is Mono 🙄

Using a second soundinterface for the Maschine is (of course) not possible 😞

Sometimes things suck

Answers

• LXNDR_BE
    LXNDR_BE Member Posts: 73 Helper
    Answer ✓

Found the "trick" .. the Line IN of the S5 only works stereo if the AUX Button is pushed.

If using both, Line-In and Mic you have no choice - Or Mic is open all the time or Line-In is Mono 🙄

Using a second soundinterface for the Maschine is (of course) not possible 😞

Sometimes things suck