I downloaded items, but quit the program before they were installed. Now I need to download again?

wayfinder
wayfinder Member Posts: 341 Guru

Since these are large Kontakt libraries we're talking gigs and gigs of stuff. The ISOs are right there in the folder already! Current versions! Am I doing something wrong or is it impossible for NA to install these in a different session than the one in which they were downloaded?

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

I do not know, what NA does in such a case. But no problem if you install manually from those ISOs, if they are OK. And run NA afterwards and it will authorize the installation.

At least it has worked like that with NA1. And NI sometimes provides people with ISOs if they have problems with download using NA. At least they gave me direct download link few years ago, when I had problems to install Stradivari Violin, which is 20+GB. So, manual installation from ISO and following authorisation by NA is sort of NI approved way to go.

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

I do not know, what NA does in such a case. But no problem if you install manually from those ISOs, if they are OK. And run NA afterwards and it will authorize the installation.

At least it has worked like that with NA1. And NI sometimes provides people with ISOs if they have problems with download using NA. At least they gave me direct download link few years ago, when I had problems to install Stradivari Violin, which is 20+GB. So, manual installation from ISO and following authorisation by NA is sort of NI approved way to go.