Maschine + expansions

Rototo85
Rototo85 Member Posts: 17 Member

Hi ! I can t use the kits of scared futur and the sound of free forme do you know why please i need help

Best Answer

• Rototo85
    Answer ✓

Hey i fixe it thanks everybody to help me i just reset maschine plus and rescan my expansions !!

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited December 2022

Free Form

Some are Battery Kits and some Maschine Kits

The same here at Sacred Futures

And some presets runs via Reaktor

--

You gave less info about your setup: do you own Battery and Reaktor?

• Rototo85
    edited December 2022

Hi i ve got komplet 14 yes i ve got the both.on my daw and just reaktor on my maschine plus + but i don t think you Can put battery when it s standalone

Thanks your answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,811 mod

Both Expansions should work fine for the things they have that work in M+. No, there's no Battery in M+.

"I can t use the kits" is not very descriptive. Explain what's going on...

• Do kits fail to load?
    • Don't they show up in the browser?
    • Is there an Error Message?
    • Have you installed both Expansions thru Settings>Factory (copying the Expansion content from the computer to the SD card won't work)
    • Have you rescanned?
  • Rototo85

I can see and ear and the browser but when i want to choose one i can see a message loaded fails but i don t to put it from m'y computer i will try

Thanks

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,288 mod

@Paule Please pay more attention when answering posts, and if you're not sure, don't answer. Our friend here clearly specified he was using Maschine Plus, your answer was confusing.

• Rototo85
    Answer ✓

Hey i fixe it thanks everybody to help me i just reset maschine plus and rescan my expansions !!