Maschine+ Standalone 1.4.4.0 . Kontakt instruments are loaded without sound.

13»

Comments

• sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member

Need to send my unit back to HQ and I get a new one. This takes appr. 2 weeks. I doubt that this is solved afterwards as it looks like a software problem for me.

• Alex Comp
    Alex Comp Member Posts: 39 Member
  • Alex Comp

Apparently they can't solve the problem online, so they take the device away.

• sebastian_laf
    sebastian_laf Member Posts: 23 Member

I sent my Maschine+ back to my dealer and today I received a replacement. A brand-new Maschine+. This new unit also has the same bug, exactly the same behavior. After saving and loading the Kontakt Instrument again the audio is off and the icon is changed...

• Alex Comp

I found the reason , the kontakt factory selection 1.4.2 library is not registered inside the Maschine + device , or a registration error . Kontakt perceives it as a third-party unencrypted library and allows you to listen for an hour. On the computer in kontakt player 15 minutes. Demo mode. Apparently Ni fired most of the employees who understand something, so now it is not possible to solve such a small problem!

• Alex Comp

I bought Maschine + to work with kontakt, and here it is! I hope support will soon solve this problem, if not, then Network Off and go to self-service! There will be many gifts! Maschine+ has great potential! All the best and creative success! There will be no secrets here!

• verydarksun
    verydarksun Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

i have the same problem .... any update on a fix ?

• AdymR
    AdymR Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Same issue here. All other plugins load sounds without issue, but Kontakt loads with no sound. If you load a new sound after startup, then load the original back, the sound returns. Also noted that if I leave my Maschine+ on for a few hours and check, the sounds is gone only for Kontakt. This suggests the registration bug is the RC for me as well. Developers who don't fix known issues deserve bad things in their lives, just my humble opinion.

This was the second brand new Maschine+ I purchased from Sweetwater a couple of months ago. The first one loaded a few times then would only freeze at startup. Thank goodness for amazing customer support from Sweetwater!

Is allowing for a user designed, custom chord set for the pads really that complicated? I really want to like Maschine+ for all it's possibilities but honestly, I'm on the fence immediately after having shelled out a chunk of change for a product that is almost worth it.

• Alexios
    Alexios Member Posts: 92 Advisor

Check in Native Access, do you have the Kontakt Factory Selection library loaded?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,349 Expert

@AdymR

Developers who don't fix known issues deserve bad things in their lives, just my humble opinion.

If it’s a problem with the license, the issue is not on the M+ but in your account. I ran into a similar problem with Reaktor, and it turned out the reason was a non-linear side- and upgrade history from my very first NI product (Reaktor 2). It was easily fixed by support. Sometimes it’s worth to contact support before casting a spell on innocent people.

• Alexios
    Alexios Member Posts: 92 Advisor
    edited November 2023

Kontakt factory library ? Kontakt factory selection -50 optimized tools for Machine plus , it should be downloaded on your computer .

• tonde
    tonde Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I am having this issue, and i am not seeing or understanding if there is a clear fix here.

What can i do to prevent my kontakt instruments from dropping out, or failing to load, rather: working properly?

any update on this issue?

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,349 Expert

The original issue is from December 2022 (!) with Maschine Plus version 1.4.4. Current version is 1.5.1 and this issue should be fixed.

What‘s your exact problem and what software/firmware/application/library versions is your M+ and your computer running.

Best would be to start a new thread.