Move keyswitches on the keyboard

serge
serge Member Posts: 1 Member
edited December 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

Hello

I saw the tutorial "Getting started with kontact 7 on YouTube

In the video (20:34) we see that the keyswitches in red are positioned on the virtual keyboard in C1

And when I load the same instrument (orchestral violas in kontact 7) the keyswitches are positioned in C-1.

I wanted to know how to move the keyswitches closer to the notes on the keyboard?

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Serge, first of all, as you may have noticed, this forum is in English only, I've translated this time but plesae next time write in English, you can use online translators like DeepL or Google Translate.

Then about the keyswitches, the keyswitches are not always assigned to the same notes, it depends on the libraries and manufacturers. On some libraries you can move the keyswitches, some you can't. The best is to check every library's manual.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey Serge, first of all, as you may have noticed, this forum is in English only, I've translated this time but plesae next time write in English, you can use online translators like DeepL or Google Translate.

Then about the keyswitches, the keyswitches are not always assigned to the same notes, it depends on the libraries and manufacturers. On some libraries you can move the keyswitches, some you can't. The best is to check every library's manual.