Studiowaves
Studiowaves Member Posts: 453 Advisor
edited February 2022 in Building With Reaktor

How do we cancel or delete a post.

Comments

• Studiowaves
    Studiowaves Member Posts: 453 Advisor
    Options

I made a linear switch to handle a couple of midi gates. One ST Gate on input 1 and one standard gate on input 2.The control input {CTL} is connected directly to a panel button that toggles from zero to one. All the core cell does is switch between gates like the select/scanner module. But this does not generate an event when switched like the sel/scan module due to the modulation macros. However when reaktor steals a voice it generates an event. So in monophonic mode it retriggers when it steals a voice. So having 10 voices in the ensemble properties it works for 10 voices then generates an event as though a key has been lifted. I have no idea how to stop events on stolen notes. The select/scanner module works better but still retriggers if lifting a key then playing the same key immediately afterwards for unknown reasons. It really shouldn't retrigger until all notes are released yet it does. Any ideas , i think I'm on the right track just the wrong train. There must be a better way.