How to obtain a new password for Access

timbo47
timbo47 Member Posts: 5 Member

I have lost my password for Access. Is there anywhere I can go to sign in for a new password?

Best Answer

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,328 Expert
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

It's the same you use for your account and the new forum — HERE.

Answers

• Paule
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

It's the same you use for your account and the new forum — HERE.

• timbo47

Hi Paule!

Thank you for your help. I tried using the same password as my account, as I have been doing for 4 days, but it still denied me access. I am very frustrated , as I was trying to add a new product to my library, and now I have very limited access to anything. Please help!

Timbo

• Paule

Do you open a ticket at NI Support?

It's on this page on top beneath DISCUSSIONS

• timbo47

Hi Paule!

Yes, of course I have opened several tickets at NI Support, none of which helped me, ie 'switch off your computer, than on again etc.. Also, I am not very computer savvy, and do not always understand what the NI support are asking me to do, so I will take a lot of the blame! Please do not give up on me, I have spent a lot of money and time building up my Native Instruments resources, as well as Komplete Kontrol hardware. It has been a very big help to me in my composing and recording, and I do not want to give up on over a small issue like this.

Many thanks for your help so far!

Timbo

• timbo47

Problem fixed!! I reset Komplete Kontrol and all my library came back. Thank you for your patience Paule, all is well again!

• Big Al
    Big Al Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I did native access update not good a lot of issues

was recommended to downgrade / but not won't let me use lost password option

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,606 mod

Sorry to learn that , however no matter what then if you have password or account issues then only N.I. account support can help you !