Welcome to the new and improved Native Instruments online community. Join our active forum of 40,000+ members for discussions and much more.
Mikro Mk3 does not connect with M1 Pro Max
My Mikro Mk3 connects fine with my Intel based Mac, OSX 12.6, NA 3.0.1.
On my M1 Pro Max, OSX 12.6, NA 3.0.1, regardless if NA is running Rosetta mode or pure play M1, when I connect the Mikro Mk3 via USB, the top left display flashes up "Maschine Mikro" then disappears.
When I open the Controller Editor and connect the Mikro Mk3, no issues.
Please will someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Update, I still have the issue but have narrowed it down:
- I get the same result with my Intel Mac
- When I do a complete, clean uninstall following these instructions and I plug in my Mikro, the top left display stays on with "Maschine Mikro": https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/210291865-How-to-Uninstall-Native-Instruments-Software-from-a-Mac-Computer
- I install Native Access 3.0.1 and start it.
- I plug in my Mikro, the top left display stays on with "Maschine Mikro" - all good
- I install Maschine 2 Essentials and half way through the installation the top left display goes from displaying "Maschine Mikro" to blank.
- I unplug the Mikro, plug it back in and I'm back to the top left display flashes "Maschine Mikro" and then the display goes blank
Any ideas what's going on?0
Ignore - user error.0
Thanks for the updates. Do you have more details on what was the fix?0
Yeah got the same Problems - what is the solution?
- 10.8K All Categories
- 22 Welcome
- 449 Hangout
- 59 NI News
- 209 Tech Talks
- 1.1K Native Access
- 4.9K Komplete
- 624 Komplete General
- 1.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 1.9K Kontakt
- 489 Reaktor
- 155 Battery 4
- 271 Guitar Rig & FX
- 203 Massive X & Synths
- 212 Other Software & Hardware
- 2.3K Maschine
- 14 Sampling Room
- 2.6K Traktor
- 2.4K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators