Im Having latency issues with my S4 MK3

Faceworld
Faceworld Member Posts: 3 Member
edited November 2022 in Traktor Software & Hardware

My controller doesn't seem as responsive as my s2 ran with Asio drivers. I also have issues with my Ableton push 2 in Ableton live 1. if anyone could give some advice it would be greatly appreciated as these are very special pieces of equipment to me, and I would like to be able to use them to their full potential. I've try sampling and latency adjustments but I can't seem to get it figured out. my Traktor pro 3 software doesn't seem to match up with the wavs vs sounds either it seems a hair off. which messes with my effects, and timing. even when I go by ear my controllers aren't hitting the timing like I expect it to

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod
    edited November 2022

Hello,

can you please be more specific about your computer specs and how exactly your setup looks? This might also be useful https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/209571729-Windows-Tuning-Tips-for-Audio-Processing

• Faceworld
    Faceworld Member Posts: 3 Member

I figured it out, it was my beats studio buds. Their driver uses sampling that ableton doesnt support. When i use the actual speakers, everything works just like i’ve experienced in the past. Seamlessly. I have a mac book pro m2 running MacOS 13.0 Ventura. But i do have an issue being able to download my maschine 1 software.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,038 mod

That will not work, maschine 1 is not compatible with your os, you need maschine 2. That's unfortunately a mac thing.