Plugins search browser

Maxmill57
Maxmill57 Member Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2022 in Maschine

Is i possible to adjust plugins search so once you select plugin then go back to change or switch within same group or vendor of the plugin, that it take you back to same vendor of plugins, instead of scrolling all over again to get to vendor?

Best Answer

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    Answer ✓

Humm... Not officially but in that scenario, I would just duplicate the sound first then use the magnifying glass icon, it's function is to focus the Browser on whatever method you used to get to the loaded sound, so on the dupe it should work for your purposes.

Answers

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,881 mod
    Answer ✓

Humm... Not officially but in that scenario, I would just duplicate the sound first then use the magnifying glass icon, it's function is to focus the Browser on whatever method you used to get to the loaded sound, so on the dupe it should work for your purposes.

• Maxmill57
    Maxmill57 Member Posts: 5 Member

Thanks for reply,

what I meant was adding plugin like izotope eq, then going back to change it to izotope vintage eq

maschine takes you to whole list again which you have to scroll all plugins find izotope then switch plug

cubase remembers vendor and last plugin when selecting to change plugin it takes me back to vendor of plugins that was just used, just wondering if it was possible for maschine, no real biggie

thanks