Besides the factory library/synths/expansions, any exclusive content in Maschine+ like samples?

soakum
soakum Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited February 2022 in Maschine

I want to get a maschine+ but wondering if there's possibly any samples, presets or even the operating system exclusive to maschine+? If they're available separately I could probably just get a regular maschine mk3 but the standalone seems more worth it, plus I'd like to save some diamonds when a sale bundle comes around, or even get a used maschine+. If the jump in size is 16 gigabytes there might be more than what the total size is for the individual products installed or retro machines mk2 is bigger than I remember. Any users welcome to see if there's content that appears only on the maschin3+ but not in the app separately.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert

There is no additional content for M+. Actually, only a small percentage of the NI offering is already optimized for and available on the M+.

No need to buy it to get extra content.

But to be able to work on a track on the sofa or by the lakeside is quite worth the expense, IMHO.

• soakum

So it’s only things already available but just compatible with standalone mode? Thanks, now I have to find a Komplete deal later and do more calculations…

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,353 Expert
    Answer ✓

This page lists the included content:

And except for most Expansions, there is no additional content available for the M+.

• soakum

Thanks, now I just need to find a good deal getting both a Maschine and Komplete 13 Ultimate Collector’s Edition, or a sale upgrading ultimate to collectors.