Komplete Audio 6 Midi problem

Options
Hernán Piro
Hernán Piro Member Posts: 10 Member
edited November 2022 in Other Software & Hardware

MIDI PROBLEM

I have a Komplete audio 6 audio card. When I connect my keyboard (Kawai CL 36) via midi (yes i connect it the right way) the card lights up green but I have no midi signal. Any idea what the problem is? 

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Hernán Piro
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

finally i installed the drivers for komplete audio 6 mk1 and now the midi works! thank you!!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,713 mod
    edited November 2022
    Options

@Hernán Piro How do you witness that MIDI is not working ? I mean, in what software, plug-in or hardware synthesizer ? Have you checked on what MIDI channel your keyboard is set ? Have you tried with a different MIDI cable?

It looks like the picture you posted didn't make it through.

• Hernán Piro
    edited November 2022
    Options

Hello, thanks for the quick response!

I realize that i have no midi because when i look to my midi devices (in kontakt, reaper, midi-ox or any other program) the audio card doesn't show up. 

I Aready tried configuring the keyboard on different channels and tried with another midi cable and still get no signal. I also updated Native Access. 

It seems strange to me because the board does receive a midi signal since the green light of the midi IN flashes.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Is it a Komplete Audio 6 mk2 ?

There was an issue regarding MIDI some time ago that was fixed through a firmware update. Try that, you will find the Fitrmware updater here: Firmware Updater for Komplete Audio 6 MK2 1.2.0 - Windows 10

You need to be logged in to your account to access this file, you can find all drivers and firmware updaters here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/support/downloads/drivers-other-files/

• Hernán Piro
    edited November 2022
    Options

I have this model, is it the same? anyway I will try with the update that you sent me, thanks!

• Hernán Piro
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

finally i installed the drivers for komplete audio 6 mk1 and now the midi works! thank you!!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Hernán Piro Great to hear, thanks for the update!