Ozone 10 is not working on maschine mk3 after vst3 update

2»

Answers

• darkwaves
    darkwaves Member Posts: 336 Guru

I didn't do anything special to get them to show up. In hindsight; you two already discussed the issue I thought was the problem. Ignore me. That's what I get for not reading through the entire thread properly.

• frkh09
    frkh09 Member Posts: 35 Member

Now i have completely uninstalled izotope suite and reinstalled it from scratch. Guess what same issue with ozone 10. There is certainly a problem with your product.

• frkh09

this screenshot proves there is an issue with maschine. After uninstalling ozone 9 maschine is still showing ozone 9 in the menu and saying plugin isn't found. But it shouldn't show it in the list at the first place. Guys this is a major issue regarding locating plugins. Please fix this as this has messed up all my plugins in maschine after the vst3 update.

• frkh09

where is maschine picking this ozone 9 plugin while it has been uninstalled. After clickiong on ok on the previous message where it shows the error regarding plugin not found, how come the plugin has been loaded then?? Guys can you please explain what is going on with maschine?

• frkh09

after uninstalling the whole izotope suite, i reinstalled nectar 3 and now it is giving an fatal error while loading in studio one 6 but in the software it shows in the fx list and is working ok. What is going on here?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,284 mod

Before trying all these steps without guidance, please post a screenshot of your Maschine preferences Plug-in Locations and what is inside of this folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• frkh09

Can you please guide me what to do? Im thinking of a complete eemoval of maschine. So tell me every possible location of registry entries, dB files etc.. so it's a fresh install. I did a normal uninstall which didn't do anything. I want to do this because I can see other people have their vst3 plugins showing up in maschine and mines aren't.

• frkh09

Please note I didn't move any files or touched anything. All I did was a simple uninstall and a reinstall.

• Jeremy_NI

Yes, that's what I'm doing. Please post a screenshot of your Maschine preferences Plug-in Locations and what is inside of this folder: C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• frkh09

Please see shots of C:\Program Files\Common Files\VST3

• frkh09

Please see the shot of Maschine preferences Plug-in Locations

• Jeremy_NI

Thanks for the screenshots, everything seems to be in the right place but you only see the Native Instrumnets VST3 plug-ins and not the 3rd party ones. Can you check what version of Maschine is installed, the one that allows 3rd party libraries is 2.16. You can click on the NI logo to check that.

If it's 2.16 indeed, please reset the database for Maschine:

Reinitialize the MASCHINE Database

1. In the Windows File Explorer, go to the following location on your computer:
    2. C: > Users > *Your Username* > AppData > Local > Native Instruments
    3. Note: The "AppData" folder is hidden. See this article for instructions to access hidden Windows folders.
    4. Search through the Native Instruments folder at this location to find the MASCHINE 2 folder.
    5. Delete only the MASCHINE 2 folder found here.
    6. Note: Deleting other NI product folders could result in unexpected behavior with other applications.
    7. Reopen the MASCHINE software to check that the issue has been resolved. If the issue persists, please proceed to the next steps below.

• frkh09
    edited November 2022

The version I have is the latest 2.16. I exactly followed what you advised. The problems are the same. It still freezes on plugin scan all the way at the end. The VST3 option is gone from the right click mouse button from the plus sign. Plugins manager page doesn't show any plugins. None of the sounds are being played. This is all after deleting the maschine 2 folder from the App Data...see the shots attached. So, whats next?

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓

@frkh09 I contacted you by email, we'll need to have a deeper look in your system to see what's wrong here.

• Forgotten
    Forgotten Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Im having the same issue that you do. I tried installing same ozone on a new windows user and it works just fine. However, on my current one it shows the same mistake. Any updates on this one?