Tune to 432Hz

Rhythm Smith
Rhythm Smith Australia Member Posts: 3 Sine

How/can you tune Machine to 432hz?

Best Answer

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn GreeceMember Posts: 127 Tri

You can not! It is not an individual instrument.

You can do this only on an instrument, and only if the instrument support such function or allow you to use micro-tuning scales

• Rhythm Smith

Thanks for your reply.

Maschine Hard ware and Komplete Kontrol run as midi instruments in Maschine software....so can the A be tuned to 432 hz?

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee AustraliaMember Posts: 841 Saw

Neither run as "instruments", they work as "controllers" that send signals TO the software which host Instruments

Tuning is done per-instrument plugin so if you have some overwhelming need to tune to 432 you need to do that within every instrument you choose, just as an orchestra would all have to retune each individual instrument.

Some might say it's just easier to accept 440 as the norm

• Rhythm Smith

Thanks mate, so Maschine software must be set to revive midi signals this frequency per 'note' must also be set so the controller when triggered plays the correct frequency wavelength....so there could be a way to tune the daw?

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee AustraliaMember Posts: 841 Saw

No idea mate, not something I concern myself with, too much hassle for me to be concerned about.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn GreeceMember Posts: 127 Tri
    Answer ✓

Nope! There is NO WAY to tune a DAW.

Again, only an instrument can be tuned and only if the instrument supports tuning.

• Paul Derrington
    Paul Derrington Member Posts: 3 Sine

You can bounce your Stereo Mix and then just tune entire track down.