If I upgrade from Komplete 9 UE to Komplete 14 UE, will I lose these apps/plugins?

Chats
Chats Member Posts: 8 Member

Hi there,

I own Komplete 9 Ultimate and it's fantastic, but I am thinking about upgrading to Komplete 14 Ultimate or maybe collectors edition.. however before doing that I need to know whether I would lose access to any of the instruments/plugins/apps that came with Komplete 9 that have been discontinued since then?

For example, with Komplete 9 I have the Absynth 5 synth, but I don't see that in the list of products in the Komplete 14 bundle. Does that mean I would no longer be able to re-install Absynth 5 if I decide to upgrade to Komplete 14?

If that's the case, I think that would be a deal-breaker for me unfortunately.. and if it is so, is there a list somewhere that I can compare which products are not in Komplete 14, that I already have in Komplete 9 and that I would then lose future access to?

Thanks for any help on the topic!

Best Answer

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

No, problem. If you updrade/update you will keep everything you have and get everything that has been added.

I have K10U upgraded to K12U CE and updated to K13U CE and I have Kontakt 5 and 6, Reaktor 5 and 6, Guitar Rig 5 and 6.

Do not fear you would loose Absynth 5 by Upgrade/Update to K14U/K14U CE. ;-)

Answers

• Kubrak
    Kubrak Member Posts: 2,772 Expert
    Answer ✓

No, problem. If you updrade/update you will keep everything you have and get everything that has been added.

I have K10U upgraded to K12U CE and updated to K13U CE and I have Kontakt 5 and 6, Reaktor 5 and 6, Guitar Rig 5 and 6.

Do not fear you would loose Absynth 5 by Upgrade/Update to K14U/K14U CE. ;-)

• Chats
    Chats Member Posts: 8 Member

Ok thanks that's great to know!