Should Komplete show on Native Access under applications once installed?

McFaulTech
McFaulTech Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited November 2022 in Native Access

Noob Alert :-P

I purchased a S88mk2 and s61mk2 and registered the serials, then was shown serials for komplete 13 and 14. Entered those serials into Native Access 2 however neither show up in either my installed list or my available list. Are they supposed to?

Best Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,596 Expert
    Answer ✓

If it's installed it should show up under the installed tab:

It will also show up under the "Applications / All" tabs but obviously with the install button greyed out if it's already installed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Also, to be sure. Komplete 13 or 14 are just bundles, so they won't show as one product but you will find all the products available for you in Native Access.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,596 Expert
    Answer ✓

If it's installed it should show up under the installed tab:

It will also show up under the "Applications / All" tabs but obviously with the install button greyed out if it's already installed.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    Answer ✓

Also, to be sure. Komplete 13 or 14 are just bundles, so they won't show as one product but you will find all the products available for you in Native Access.

• McFaulTech
    McFaulTech Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

its a little odd that when you click the release info tab for Komplete Kontrol...it says that it is version 2.8.0 but makes no mention of whether it is KK13 or 14. I already had the KK13 which came with my s61mk2, but just bought a s88mk2 and it came with a voucher for KK14. When I tried to use the serial it just sat there with the little wheel spinning and never did anything. Presumably because it is already installed?