How can I cut my Scarbee MM-Bass midrange EQ?

JASPER
JASPER Member Posts: 2 Noise
edited November 2022 in Kontakt

I don't know what is wrong with my MM BASS, I want to adjust my EQ individually, but all three will cut or boost at the same time. I don't know whether I accidentally did something wrong to my preset or not.

here is the video of my problem

TKS you guys, ill appreciated for your help

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 3,586 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey there, there seems to be another Kontakt instrument loaded before MM Bass. Can you reproduce the problem with only Scarbee Bass loaded in Kontakt? When there are too many automation IDs, more than 500, this kind of things can happen. You can check automation assignments in this menu:

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 1,390 mod

Hello,

have you maybe midi mapped them to the same midi cc, if that's even possible?

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI BerlinCustomer Care Posts: 3,586 mod
    Answer ✓

Hey there, there seems to be another Kontakt instrument loaded before MM Bass. Can you reproduce the problem with only Scarbee Bass loaded in Kontakt? When there are too many automation IDs, more than 500, this kind of things can happen. You can check automation assignments in this menu:

• JASPER
    JASPER Member Posts: 2 Noise

Uwe303 what is midi map?😥

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 1,390 mod

You can control knobs or buttons with your DAW or a midi controller, and in order to be able to do that you sometimes have to map/learn a knob