maschine+ Loading Project Failed

DiscoDai
DiscoDai Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi there, I'm new to contributing to the community, but I've browsed the discussions for solutions plenty of ties in the past.

I can't seem to open projects or sounds (created using the auto sample feature) from Maschine 2 in Maschine+

I have done all the standard stuff (i.e., only use vets included in Maschine+, importing into the correct file on the sd cards). I originally started the project in Maschine+ and it to Maschine 2 to use the auto sample feature on a 3rd party vest. After I had completed the sampling process and removed the 3rd party vst from the project, I saved it and then I copied the project back to the Maschine 2/projects folder in Maschine+ sd card along with the sample folder (I did the same process for the instrument I sampled i.e., saved it and the sample folder to maschine2/sounds on the maschine+ sd card). When I put Maschine= back into standalone mode, it recognise both the Project and the Sound in the User Library, but both produced "Loading Project/file Failed" error message on the hardware.

Now I have noticed and older thread that described the exact same issue which was due to the Maschine 2 software and the "Maschine Version" (on the maschine+) being different versions (I've included a link to the old thread here - https://www.native-instruments.com/forum/threads/loading-project-failed-2-14-2.458905/ )

The issues seemed to be solved when both versions were the same... is this the case again? and do I just have to wait for the update for Maschine+ or am I missing something here?

Thanks

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

@DiscoDai Welcome to the community, and, well, you figured it out already.

Unfortunately the Maschine Plus update is a little bit delayed and should come soon, hopefully next week. Until then, if you want to ensure compatibility, you'll need to downgrade your Maschine software to the previous version. In case you need the installers, here they are:

MASCHINE 2.15.2 for Mac

MASCHINE 2.15.2 for PC

Sorry for this hiccup!

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,301 Expert

Yes.

What are the versions of your Maschine 2 application and the Maschine on M+?

• DiscoDai

I am away from my studio right now, but I know they are both the latest a versions.

Maschine 2 Version 2.16

Maschine plus 2.15

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,319 mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

@DiscoDai Welcome to the community, and, well, you figured it out already.

Unfortunately the Maschine Plus update is a little bit delayed and should come soon, hopefully next week. Until then, if you want to ensure compatibility, you'll need to downgrade your Maschine software to the previous version. In case you need the installers, here they are:

MASCHINE 2.15.2 for Mac

MASCHINE 2.15.2 for PC

Sorry for this hiccup!

• DiscoDai

No worries, thanks for answering my question. I’ll hold fire until maschine+ has the update. I’m just happy that it’s a fixable bug not not due to something my end.

Many thanks for the speedy responses