Sound on Headphones - Works as long as I don't record or Palyback

WoC
WoC Member Posts: 3 Member
edited October 2022 in Maschine

Hi there,

I got my maschine mk3 totday. I did set everthing up like recomended. The PC Audio is set to Maschine mk3. I have connected Maschine to the PC via the USB and I have Pluged in the Headphones in the maschine. No other audio is connected an Maschine is set to give out audio on the headphones (maschine, settings, hardware, MK3Outputs = Main + Headphones)

If I prehear sounds while browsing, everthing works well. If I Load a sound and I go to EVENTS the sound is still beeing played if I hit the buttons. So far so fine.

But if I then start Recording, the sound disapears. I can now hit the buttons and it will be recorded - I can see the marks on the track - but I can't hear anything. Same while playing back what's been recorded. I hear nothing. Do I stop recording or playback the sound is playing again while the buttons are hit.

I have no idea and sadly didn't finde a similar problem in the forum. Can anyone help?

Thanks a lot, Tobi

Best Answer

• WoC
    Answer ✓

Hi again, I restarted everything today. Also I plugged in a Speaker on the output. No Idea what it was, but today actually it is working finde. Both on the Headphones as well as on the Speakers.

Thanks for your assistance!

What do we always say: "Reboot tut gut" ;-).

By

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,034 mod

Hello,

are you really sure you´ve loaded the sound, double click if you use the mouse or press load, last button on right screen if you in brose mode, or press the 4d encoder could also work.

• WoC

Hi, yes I'm shure I have loaded the sound. I have watched a tutorial and did exactly what the instructor did. Several times.

• Uwe303

Do you see any level meters moving if you go to the mixer page? There you can also see where the output is routed to.

• Uwe303
    edited October 2022

How does it look like in your maschine software and what exact settings you have under prefs/outputs? And on the mixer page on master channel what is selected as output, there? As far as I remember it is ext1 or something like that. That's what I meant with the routing in the last post.

• WoC
    Answer ✓

Hi again, I restarted everything today. Also I plugged in a Speaker on the output. No Idea what it was, but today actually it is working finde. Both on the Headphones as well as on the Speakers.

Thanks for your assistance!

What do we always say: "Reboot tut gut" ;-).

By